- Picks up lingo from his best friends like a sponge
- One of the original villagers to greet Effini at the train station
- “Smarter than he looks”
- Used to play an instrument but never had time to practice (and seems to regret it)
- Apparently the most popular guy in town–his neighbors LOVE HIM.
- Likes: Historical Clothing (so classy), his niece (who is just wild for butterflies), sass, repairing anything mechanical, pirates and vikings, the fine arts of the silver nugget and bunny shirt (his secret passions), instruments, impromptu songs/cheers, competition (and occasional trash talking), broadening his interests (currently into making playlists), and being everyone’s big brother and handy-man
- Dislikes: Secrets he’s not in on, rain, jealousy
Best Friend: Kevin (his best bud)
Neighbor and Possible Unrequited Crush: Timbra (there’s blushing and flattery; he thinks she is “SO classy” but she relentlessly ships him with the neighbors)
Like a Brother: Papi
Good Friends With: Pretty much everyone. Seriously, everyone sings his praises!