Harry Fic Recommendation Post
There are so many great blogs and great fics out there that I think deserve more love, so I thought I would do up a post. I have probably missed so many blogs but I will be doing another post when I hit one thousand followers.
I’ll put the blog first, then some of their fics I love in particular with brief descriptions.
Some of the fics don’t have titles, so the description is the link.
- Adore - Harry makes a realization
- Home - Harry being asked about the picture of you in his wallet
- Talk to Me - giving Harry the silent treatment after getting sick
- Being hurt by the song Carolina, a song that Harry sings about another girl even though he’s with you
- Harry gets your art tattooed after seeing it for the first time
- Harry can’t get to your graduation ceremony
- “Am I scaring you?” - your daughter gets scared by Harry’s sudden haircut
- “Why do you only kiss me when I’m sleeping?” - you and Harry are best friends who haven’t confessed your feelings to each other
- PINK - this fic is soooooooo cute it’s basically a fic about how a colour ties into the course of your relationship with H I love it to death
- Shakespeare - amazing series in which Harry is a poetic frat boy who just so happens to be the TA of your new English class. A perfect blend of romance and angst, does contain smut so be warned.
- Break M’Own Rules - in which alcohol and pricks make for a messy, angry Harry
- Confessions in Jamaica - the one where you’re best friends and Harry has something to say
- No Strings Attached - the one where you get a little too attached
- “The kids, they ambushed me.” - your daughters get a bit creative with the makeup
- Leave Right Now - sparks fly between you and Harry when the two of you reunite as he returns to Holmes Chapel
- Running on Empty - fainting into Harry’s arms at the gym is one way to get his attention, right?
- This Side of War - you and Harry fall in love during wartime in 1918
- Ruins - you, along with hundreds of others, are living in a post-apocalyptic society brought upon earth by nuclear war. The effect of this is long-lasting and only allows you to see the sun one every two years. I love this fic a lot, it deserves so much more love and I really hope there will be a part two.
I’m so sorry if I haven’t included your blog in this post, I probably love your blog and have just forgotten to give you a mention. Keep writing more amazing stuff because I love it all!