Finished making these “Manicure Rings” a few hours before today’s editorial shoot. It makes it possible to change the model’s nails in less than 2 minutes.
They are a bit difficult to construct as they need to be:
- one size fits most
- bendable (so the wearer can move her hands without exposing her real nails)
- secure but comfy enough to wear.
People don’t need to suffer for fashion &/or beauty. I’m willing to spend extra hours to figure the way to make my dramatic creations as comfy/wearable as possible. All it takes are a few small alterations. In this case:
- Making the coiled ring longer for extra support
- Using lighter materials (i.e. hollow spike beads)
- Using thicker wire to create the coil, and
- Numerous fittings
The biggest one I’ve made so far … An #AngelicaBrigade 15 inch #floral #hair #fascinator 😊 One of the benefits of ordering something from an independent #designer is that you can ask the designer to create or #customize the item you order. That way, you can get something that’s #perfect for you.