this dog that i dogsit for is an actual angel sent from heaven, evidence:
- he’s 100 lbs and so gentle i don’t need any special collar or leash or harness to walk him, ever
- he was meant to be a service dog but he was too shy so he became a rescue, can u even imagine
- so well behaved he waits for me at the tops and bottoms of flights of stairs until i tell him it’s okay to go ahead up/down the next flight
- he somehow communicates to his dads how much he loves me bc they tell me every time i leave and they come back he’s sad ?? my son !
- he knows that if it rains or snows or he gets wet he needs to wait at the bottom of the stairs inside their condo to be towel dried
- he is trained to towel dry himself; i hold out the towel and he wiggles his body through it back and forth until i dry his tail and that’s his signal to go ahead and go inside
- he hangs out by my feet all evening making big impatient huffing noises until i go in the bedroom with him and sit up in bed doing whatever i’m doing so he can sleep by me