Hibiscus wasn’t the only new addition to the family. Over the years the Copelands had acquired several pets. There was Lulu, a Wheaten Terrier, Prince, a Schnauzer, Mickey, a Scottish Fold, and Angel, a Tibetan.
I did a few doodles in a different art style
Most of the characters belong to @fivenightsatfreddysfanfiction but candy and Angela belong to me (obviously bendy doesn’t belong to me) (I gave everyone nicknames in the tags, guess who is who)
I’ve seen a really nice reblog about ff writing and questions related to it that could be sent to authors. I’d love to ask my beloved @positivelyamazonian some of them. I find those questions really interesting, and I’d appreciate so much if you could spend some of your precious time to fill my heart and soul with material to fangirl about. ;) Originally, I wanted to send several asks for each story you’ve written but I find a way of creating a specific post more comfortable (hope you don’t mind). Also I could properly reference to the question post itself so everyone might get a chance to ask.
So let’s get started right? I’ve sometimes slightly amended the form of those questions to fit better to my purpose. Some of the questions will be repeatedly asked for each ff as I’d love to have an answer for them conserning all your stories. If you don’t want to deliver an answer on any of them, please, you don’t have to… I realize it’s a lot of questions. If you really get to answering all of these, you have my admiration! :) I thank you in advance for not only answering these but also for still writing and fulfilling the hole of not having AoD sequels. You are a precious gift to this fandom.
1. What inspired you to write this fic THIS WAY? (I am intensifying the words ‘‘this way’‘, as this story is pretty unique, specific in every possible way - raw, intense, dramatic, surprising.. damn I love it to the bones.) 3. What’s your favourite line of narration? 4. What’s your favourite line of dialogue? 5. What was hardest to write?
9. Were there any alternate versions of this fic?
2. What scene did you put down first?
3. What’s your favourite line of narration?
7. Where did the title come from? 8. Did any real people or events inspire any part of it? 14. What do you like the best about this fic?
5. What part was the hardest to write? 11. What do you like the best about this fic? 13. What music did you listen to, if any, to get in the mood for writing this story? Or if you didn’t listen to anything, what do you think readers should listen to to accompany us while reading?
Hiya! My name is Lulu and I’m a 12 year old medium on the run. Welcome to my little ask blog; here I will answer all your questions about ghosts, supernatural beings, or anything in general. So feel free to ask me anything!