I can’t be upset with Miles.
And I know some people are, but look.
- His boyfriend was in a coma for three months. He was in a vulnerable state of mind. Imagine laying bedside waiting for something to happen, and seeing no results for the duration of three months.
- Simpson blocks his posts, and everyone seems to be annoyed by the things he’s saying online. No one seems to understand the pain he’s endured for so long.
- To him, it probably seemed like Zoe was the only one who genuinely cared about Tristan’s well-being.
- People start questioning his friendship with Lola. Constantly interrogating him and making him feel bad for seeking someone to fill the void.
- As soon as Tristan woke up, he completely threw Lola and all of that out of the window. Sure, he felt guilty, but we know where he stands as far as his heart goes.
- He didn’t want to be babysitting his boyfriend. In the aftermath of a coma, some people aren’t themselves. Some are non-verbal, some are forgetful of many things. Don’t you think Tris would want him to be happy?
- He’s a teenager. Self-explanatory.
I’m not gonna sit here and say cheating is okay, but think about what I just wrote.
I’m not mad at Miles.