Introducing a Depressing New Game! 6 Degrees of Hollywood Sexual Misconduct!
The rules are simple! It’s like 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon, except with Hollywood people who have been accused of sexual misconduct. Just find a film, actor, director, or any other film person and you can find a connection to a person accused of sexual misconduct in 6 links or less! Play it and then cry at the state of the world! I’ll show you!
1. Hot Fuzz was directed by Edgar Wright
2. Edgar Wright also directed Baby Driver.
3. Baby Driver featured this scum bag!
Yup! Well let’s try something harder!
1. One of Taika’s regular actor is Jermaine Clement
2. Jermaine Clement was also in Moana.
3. Moana was executively produced by John Lasseter who apparently has done some misconduct! God Damnit!
Ok, ok. Maybe if I go with something really old. Mel Brooks!
1. Ok apparently he directed a film I’ve never seen called Life Stinks
Ok I’ve never seen that. I wonder who’s in it.
2. It has Jeffrey Tambor in it.
Damn it! Damn it! See pretty much anything in Hollywood can be linked to one of these sexual assaulters! You can probably link the vast majority of people in Hollywood to Harvey Weinstein alone! I’ll prove it to you!
Tom Holland is in Spiderman-Homecoming. Marissa Tomei play Aunt May. Marissa Tomei was in Playing for Keeps which was directed by Harvey Weinstein!
I’m so sorry that life is filled with creeps and it’s ruining all of these movies! If I ever become a filmmaker I promise to create a safer environment for the ladies out there ( and men, some of the victims have been male. I shouldn’t erase them).
Maybe we can find one film that won’t be connected to a sexual assaulter. I know! Home Alone 2!
This is a Christmas movie. There’s now way it can be attached to anyone skeevy!
Play the game! You’ll be disgusted! All your favorite movie are ruined now!