Jessica Chastain lands her first cover of Vogue in the enchanting story named after the the painting “Flaming June” by artist Frederic Leighton. Channeling different women from classic paintings, Jessica Chastain brings her renaissance looks to the pages of Vogue December 2013. Photographed by Annie Leibovitz, this editorial is utterly artistic and simply gorgeous.
1. The Flaming June by Fredrick Leighton
2. The Back From the Sea by Felix Vallotton
3. The Frances Cleveland by Anders Leonard Zorn
4. Portrait of Maria Munk (unfinished) by Gustav Klimt
5. La Mousm by Vincent van Gogh
6. La Robe du Soir by Ren Magritte
7. Julia Jackson by Julia Margaret Cameron