I’m sorry but I’m still cackling over the fact that Star Wars, arguably the biggest and most recognizable franchise in pop culture media history, was out-hyped by a game series not even half its age starring a boy in clown shoes wielding an over sized house key with Donald Duck and Goofy
- Don’t challenge him to any video game. He will. Destroy. You. Does not matter if you’re his best friend. You’re going down, and he’ll smile the entire time.
- Animals?? Love him?? Koda low-key gets excited.
- Pretty good artist. He doesn’t do it a lot, but it’s one thing him and Bakouga have in common. Not that either know. (Thats a lie. Katsuki has seen him draw, but doesn’t comment. He’s a little impressed tbh.)
- As they get older, and he gets more stable with his quirk he just. Picks people up. Randomly. Todoroki in his way? Dat boi in the air and set down before he can blink. Iida ranting too early in the morning? Tossed over the shoulder and thrown on the couch with a very drawn out “shhhhhh”. Shoji cries the first time Izuku does it to him cuz he thought nobody could pick him up anymore. Piggy back rides are a regular thing by third year. Even Momo gets in on it. (They’re all low-key attracted by it, but no one saying shit.)
- Good artist. doodles mostly and doesn’t talk about it.
- very big dog person. Cats are okay- he’d own one, yeah, but dogs are where its at. When he gets one later in life, people are shook by how well trained and affectionate the pupper is.
- Tone deaf. No one takes him to karaoke after the incident.
- He likes?? Kids?? No one was expecting this when they went on a field trip to the elementary school. Kirishima kinda thinks its cuz he regrets what he did to Izuku, and is sorta trying to make up for it.
- When no one is around, he listens to really soft music.
- By third year he is known as The Prankster. He’s gotten too comfortable. Everyone fears the 1st of April. Even Bakouga locks himself in his dorm. (The only ones safe are Izuku and Momo- but they help him in secret.)
- The sass master by second year. “Did you run all the way here?” “No, just briskly walking throws me into cardiac arrest.”
- Really likes small animals. Hamsters? Heck ye. Chinchilla? STOP HIS HEART WILL BURST. (But hes also scared he’ll accidentally hurt them. Sweet boi.)
- Ride or die friend. Will drive at two in the morning to wherever they hell u managed to land yourself at. Probably would help you hide a body too.
- This boy can’t figure out video games to save his life. Prefers chess and crosswords. (But will try to play for Izuku.)
- Surprisingly, he’s that one person always taking pictures. His phone is loaded with selfies of him and and his friends. The only physical evidence that he smiles. He carries a selfie stick around and no one lets him forget it (but he doesn’t understand why its so funny?? he likes taking selfies with his friends. :( )
- Unhealthy obsession with flower crowns. He has like 10 at his dorm that he wears around when they aren’t training. (He made them himself.)
- Rly good at comforting. best hugs. Well, after Shoji. Good listener. 11/10 would have as best friend.
- Really likes fictional books. Especially action filled ones. Bakugou was v surprised when he was laying on his friend’s floor and looked under the bed to find. like. fifty books. They all have rlly colorful covers and outrageous plots, but Kiri will defend them to the ends of the earth.
- fav pass time is to just.. walk. Where is he? probs just walking around the school grounds. Has accidentally stayed out after curfew. Got an earful from Aizawa.
- Makes some bomb ass tea. However, he prefers coffee or cocoa. Midnight regularly makes him brew the staff tea tho.
- Regularly daydreams about being a cat
- His apartment has one (1) picture hanging on the wall. Its of his cat. Mic gave it to him one year as a joke. The blond still cries a little whenever he sees it.
- he writes down and saves weird things his students say. He has enough material to make roughly 3 books filled with quotes. He’s planning to publish them when he retires.
- Regularly gets attacked by birds. No. Really. It’s an actual problem. Birds are assholes.
- Both of his parents have regular human heads. His birth was very odd. And his dad couldn’t exactly accuse his mom of cheating, ya know? That would just raise so many strange questions.
- He’s not much of an animal person. The irony is not lost to him.
- Prefers hand-held games. He also joins Todo for chess usually. They are pretty evenly matched.
for the past two days i’ve been thinking about the fact that pennywise conjured a bunch of eggs in his theatrics of scaring ben and then called ben egg boy as though the eggs were ben’s doing???? he’s so fucking funny asdjgfl i hope in 27 years when ben comes back to fight him he smashes him right in the face with an egg and is like “YOU’RE the egg boy motherfucker”