Lily’s Ten Songs I Listen To On A Daily Basis Tag
We were tagged by the precious @kpopyourcherryy so here are my songs!
- Bone + Tissue/Cave Me In by Gallant (ft. Tablo & Eric Nam): The weather has been beautiful lately here so these songs are just perfect to vibe to while enjoying the loveliness.
- Automatic by Red Velvet: I will never be over this song. Ever.
- Emptiness/Get Out by MadTown: Y’all shoulda already known. But seriously; these are my two favorite songs off Emotion and if you haven’t listened to either of them yet, don’t ever talk to me again.
- Love by Lana Del Rey: THE QUEEN IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! FLOWER CROWNS AND WHITE BABY DOLL DRESSES FOR EVERYONE!!!
- Daisy’s Theme/Can’t Repeat the Past: I love listening to movie soundtracks okay. And both versions of The Great Gatsby soundtrack are incredible and I could actually listen to them on repeat for days on end.
- I’m Serious by MadTown: Desire and I are obsessed with this song and you should be too.
- Phone Call/No Shadow by Jun.K: This whole fucking album is gold but I just…God these songs kill me. He really disrespected me with these but I ain’t even mad at him for it.
- Don’t Make Me Cry by Jessi: Y’ALL. HER FUCKING VOICE. I GET CHILLS EVERY TIME I LISTEN TO IT. EVERY SINGLE TIME. SHE’S SO GOOD. I LOVE HER. SHE’S MY SSEUNUNNI FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER.
- Juice by Kris Wu: *ahem* Y’ALL NOWADAYS IMITATIONS WHETHER CLONED OR THE REAL KNOW IT AIN’T NO REPLACIN’
- Don’t Recall by K.A.R.D: IF YOU AIN’T BOPPING TO THIS AT LEAST ONCE AN HOUR THEN WTFYD FAM???!???!!!!????
Honorable Mention: Pro-C’s Eung Freestyle Remix ‘cause holy shit They Did That™.
–Lily🎧, who is about to go bop to these songs yet again