things bi women can do to improve the relationship between lesbians & bi women here on tumblr dot com:
• stop using the word monosexual, many many lesbians have explained how this harms us, also it kind of leaves asexual lesbians out in the dust. many of them have also made posts about why u shouldn’t do it.
• please don’t say lesbian characters are bi. even as a headcannon, stealing representation from us does no good things for anyone
• if u see a post specifically about lesbians, don’t add “bi women too!!” to it. most likely op is a lesbian and won’t appreciate it. make ur own posts please don’t derail lesbian discussion
• if u are in a relationship with a man, acknowledge that that gives you privilege over women in f/f relationships, regardless of their sexual orientation
• please stop using queer as a blanket term. especially when referring to “queer” women. I mostly see bi/pan women doing that and it’s harmful because if you’re using that you’re either 1. ignoring the wishes of lesbian women not to be called that, OR 2. by using that term you’re excluding the experience of lesbians who ARENT queer women. honestly most lesbians aren’t comfortable with that word so if you’re referring to all lbpq women, say that. not queer.
Those are just things I can think of off the top of my head, other lesbians can add if they want.