Yay requests are open!! Okay so what if MC felt really sweet one day and decided to cook for RFA+ V and Saeran. But... there's a catch. She is REALLY bad at cooking. Like, horrible. And she just didn't know it. How would everyone react to the food? Who would let her down easy and who would just be really freaking blunt? Haha, hopefully I got this in on time. Thought this would be cute and funny. Thank you!! ❤❤❤ Love your writing~
It took a while for me to answer, but it’s finally here, as I promised, honey!
Hope this is what you wanted! ^^
RFA + Saeran and V with a MC who’s terrible at cooking
- Look, he never, ever tasted brick before, but he’s pretty sure that’s the taste of it as he chews this… what is he chewing?
- Okay, Zenny, time to show what a great acting is all about. If he can make it here, he can make it anywhere.
- As he eats this, he wonders how such an adorable person like you can be responsible for something like this… please, somebody tell him what is this.
- And seeing such a beautiful and pride smile coming from you, all he can do is swallow and smile… PAINFULLY!
- “Oh Zenny, did you like it? Can I serve you some more?” “Sure, babe, let me just grab a beer first, I think this… meal goes great with beer.”
- Beer, whisky, vodka… anything with alcohol enough to make him bear this until you reward him with the most adorable smile he has ever seen.
- Okay, let’s gather around to watch the moment Yoosung finally feels confident about his cooking skills
- Because maybe he isn’t that good, but YOU… you are in a completely different level!
- Remember his omurice with a distorted face? He can’t even tell what you tried to draw with the ketchup.
- “I loved the ketchup horse, MC.” “It’s a star!” Oh… “Because you’re a shooting star, right?” Ohhhh shit, you’re just too adorable.
- Okay, guess he’ll have to teach you a thing or two about cooking.
- If… he survives after he eats this. #prayforyoosungkim
- Oh Jesus… why are you doing this to her?
- You can’t just smile so sweetly and put something that she assumes it was supposed to be a cake in front of her
- She appreciates the effort, but… it’s bad, it’s just… really bad.
- “So, do you think the taste of coffee is too strong on this?” “You can barely feel it.” It’s not a lie, this doesn’t taste like coffee, it tastes like… all of her fears coming to haunt her.
- Well, there’s a reason why you don’t handle the baking in the cafe.
- As a cooker, you’re a great barista. Let’s keep it like this for now, okay?
- This man has a personal chef for every meal he ever tasted in his life, he doesn’t know what is bad food
- So he doesn’t realize this is bad, he thinks this is… exotic, peculiar, a commoner’s thing he needs to learn how to appreciate it.
- But… HE. CAN’T! You told him this was a desert, but it doesn’t taste sweet at all!
- “Jumin, I think I made a mistake…” “I don’t see how this is possible, but how come, darling?” “I think I used cat food in this, that’s why it’s blue.” He… doesn’t see the connection, but at least he got an explanation for the taste.
- And… it happens that is the perfect excuse. “I see… so let’s give it to Elizabeth the 3rd, I’m sure she’ll like it.” He’s not lying, he’s pretty sure this will suit her taste.
- CALL. THE. VET! She looks nauseous just with the smell of it.
- As he chews this and forces himself to swallow, something clicks inside his mind: he has the perfect weapon in his hands.
- Your killer (figuratively) adorable smile + your killer (maybe literally) cooking skills = the most epic pranks ever.
- “This is amazing, MC! Hey, why don’t you do a portion of that for Jumin, Yoosung and Zen, huh?”
- And he is delighting himself as none of these guys has balls to tell you this is awful because your smile is too cute and nobody wants to hurt your feelings.
- “That was fun, MC. But I have to be honest, you… are not that good at cooking.” He’s waiting for a shocked expression, but instead he gains a smirk “I know.”
- Scared? Feeling like an idiot? No, he’s proud… the student has become the master in pranks.
- He looks at the plate and is all like… shiiiit this woman is into some gory stuff, huh? That’s why I love her.
- But as he eats it, he’s starting to think maybe you hate him, why are you trying to poison him like this?
- Then he sees you smiling and looking at him with so much excitement and… oh, poor thing. You have no idea how awful this is.
- “This is good. Here, have some.” He makes you eat it and… okay, now you realize that is possible to make something taste raw and burnt at the same time.
- “Oh, yeah, this is good. Why don’t you eat a little more, then?” and now this is a game of who will give up first and admit this is garbage.
- May the odds be forever in your favor, he ain’t giving up.
- No, this isn’t bad.
- He loves it, he’s grateful you put so much effort in something for him, so he eats with a smile in his face.
- And plot twist: he’s not faking it!
- You sound so happy! So he asks for more and has a feast out of this… spaghetti? Who knows?
- “This is great just like you, my love. Can you teach me how to do that?” he does exactly like you say. You prove it and it tastes awful!
- But since he did it, you’ll eat everything and ask for more.