Could you do what the main 3 look for in a girlfriend. Looks, personality, likes, dislikes. Thx boo
So I doubt that looks are really an issue for the main 3. If they’re looking for an s/o, then it’s more of personality and likes/dislikes than with looks.
- First and foremost, you probably need to have a good memory because Victor tends to forget things. A lot. But he probably does remember the most important things like anniversaries or doctors appointments so at least there’s that.
- You should at least have some interest in ice skating, Even if you’re not an expert. Especially because that’s basically a big part of his life so why not. If you’re not too knowledgeable about it then he’ll teach you some things as well!
- Another thing about being Victor Nikiforov’s s/o is that you should definitely expect PDA basically whenever. Whether it’d be a bunch of cuddling or snuggling at home or kisses and hand holding in public. However just because he’s a big fan, he’ll be willing to accommodate if you’re not as comfortable with PDA as much as he is.
- Victor also likes if he’s with an easygoing person because having been coached by a person like Yakov(barely relaxed at all, tense, etc) he likes to basically chill out. But he also lowkey likes it when you scold him to do things/get things done(#exposed)
- You also don’t have to 100% like the things he does, but he will appreciate it if you do like some things(like shopping or just plain going out and doing random things)
- Dating Yuuri Katsuki is honestly one of the best relationships ever. He’ll be completely dedicated to you in the fact that you’re actually dating him for him and not because he’s a famous skater. Plus you’d probably have to know him for a long time before dating so yeah there’s that, which makes it a lot more emotional and meaningful and oh gosh look @ that I'm crying now
- Please for the love of all that is good, have patience because you might need to constantly reassure this boy of your feelings. He’s always gonna think that you’re waaaaaaay out of this league (yuuri my darling it’s you who’s out of my league).
- Unlike Victor, Yuuri is a lot more reserved with PDA because he’d rather be a lot more affectionate in the comfort of his own home and away from prying eyes. But once or twice he’ll kiss you, which means A LOT since he’s so reserved.pls protect him
- If you’re not a huge fan of skating then it’s not really a big deal, (although you’d probably look up a lot on skating beforehand for this pure boy). But his eyes light up whenever you get him to talk about it and it’s honestly something so #blessed. So you make sure to study up on some things just so you can always see his eyes twinkling like that. That also goes for some video games (since he does like gaming a bit it’s one of his hobbies)
- Patience, patience, and more patience. That’s what you really need if you end up being this boy’s s/o. Because listen this boy is a little shit who has an attitude but we all love him anyway. He’ll go headfirst and then think about things after so good luck whenever you gotta leave him alone because you were basically the voice of reason in the relationship.
- I think he’ll be lowkey happy if you like the things he does (esp animal print) bc similar with Yuuri, he’ll light up and just talk about everything to get you to understand them.
- You also gotta support him 100% too, from skating to anything. Because he’ll probably feel self-conscious about the constant comparisons to Victor and he’ll wonder if he’s actually that good. (BOY YOU WON A GPF AT 15 YEARS OLD WYM????) for example
victor: why is s/o here?
yuri: they’re my support system
you: you’re doing great yuri!
- He appreciates your support SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA. Like this boy probably posts about that and you so much on his Instagram that like even Yuri’s Angels are in love with your love more than they love him. He’s like so protective of you lmao it’s not even funny he’s your ride or die and your his. He’s also territorial (like a tiger lmao get it) like he probably has more jackets with Russia on them because most of the time he’ll give them to you when he performs.
- You also gotta be okay with being independent since he’s really busy with practices and because yall are still teenagers around the time you start dating (15-16 ish) because school is still a thing. So yeah.