Hello I would just like to say thanks to your art, you've gotten me to get back into playing Miitopia and going to 100% it. My main team is a Kind Mage, Cautious Chef, Energetic Female Pop Star and Laid-Back Knight. What is a tip that you suggest to help me 100% the game?
Ooooh I’m so glad ;v; I love Miitopia
So these were the hardest medals for me and I’ll give the best tip I can think of after them:
- Monsters’ worst nightmare (defeat each type of monster found in Miitopia): The best thing I can recommend for this is being careful to take care of monsters from low level quests early. The way quests work is that the level of the quest is closest to the highest level character in your inn, so you may need to change some jobs so that they go back to lower levels.
- Fearsome foodie (Obtain every possible Miitopian food): This one’s quite difficult in that the food drops are random. You’ll get most of the foods by just getting the other medals but some will haunt you. The best tip I can do is to make sure you do the daily delivery favors since they can offer food as rewards, and as one of my comics showed the last food item I needed I got from one of these deliveries.
- Master of arms (collect every weapon from every job [for one person]): The way I did it was that I just got the weapons the normal way for all the jobs, then I used the catalog to easily buy all the weapons for one person. For getting money, there are two easy ways to get money. The first is to actually hold off on buying the legendary weapons, instead waiting to get them through roulette. Wait for a roulette that has a good chance for the weapon (at least half the wheel) and save up your tickets. Get the weapon and keep selling it instead of equipping it to someone. The other way is to go through Midland Marsh (the uppermost flag in this picture) and go the “gold” way. If you run into the golden snurp and beat it, you get 20,000 G.
- Fashionista (collect every piece of clothing from every job [for on person]): The strategy I had for this one was the same as the weapons strat
- Master of all trades (level 50 in every job for one person): There are two good methods to do this one too. The first thing is to use your game tickets in the roulette to wait until you have a large blue portion for a “Royal Portion of EXP”. However I do recommend you save the roulette method for when you’re above mid 30s as getting to mid 30s is easy enough and you’ll wanna save your tickets so you can easily get 99.999 EXP per Royal portion in the higher levels (which sometimes require as much as FOUR rounds of 99,999 EXP). The second method is to go to the snurps area in Otherworld and take the bottom path and hope to get the rare snurp lineup. If you can defeat all of the snurps in that lineup you get 64.000 EXP.
- Eating +99 to all stats (exactly as it sounds): Pick one person and feed them all the best food (so long as they like it of course). You’ll get to 99 in all of them as you slowly get the other medals, so it’s not too bad.
The Master of all trades is likely to be the last one you’ll get, but I hope this all helps! Good luck :>