HC where RFA+V+Saeran sees MC kissed by a foreigner but it turns out that the foreigner is her cousin and it's like normal gesture for him. (let's make V get his sight back) (The gang haven't confess to MC yet on this one) how will they react?? (Tbh imma slut for Jelly Gang)
Hello~ Ri had a bit of writer’s block with this request so Nao kindly offered her assistance :3
Ri was responsible for Yoosung, Zen, Jumin and Saeran, while Nao wrote Jaehee, Seven and V~!
We hope you enjoy~!
– NaoRi (our name for collabs ;))
- He was already having a bad enough day after running into a V
look-a-alike after school, and then he came home to see you with a stranger!
- He figured that it was just your friend or something (although he was a
bit irritated that it was a guy) so he left you guys alone to talk with each
- Of course, Yoosung lurked around in the kitchen, very clearly
subtly keeping an eye on the guy
- He’d be texting Zen as he anxiously watches
- Yoosung: Zen!! There’s some weird guy in our house… He’s being a bit too friendly with MC, what should I do?? >_
- Zen: Hah? I don’t think you should worry, Yoosung. MC didn’t even go for
ME—ME, this handsome embodiment of perfection!
- Texting Zen for help was even worse than not texting Zen for help.
- AND SO, the MATURE, emphasis on MATURE, Yoosung endured.
- But then that guy kissed you before he left. And you let him.
- Yoosung stood up immediately, feeling hurt that you hadn’t even turned
away from him. Tears were welling up in his eyes.
- “MC… who was he? Do you… not like me anymore?” he whimpered.
- You quickly explained that your cousin was visiting, and you were just
catching up. You also mentioned that it was a custom to kiss where your cousin
came from (he’d been studying in France for the last few years.)
- Yoosung almost burst into tears again at the revelation. “I was so
worried…! I wanted to act like a man and tried not to let it get to me, but I
couldn’t help it… I got jealous again. I’m sorry, MC… A-are you disappointed?”
- He looked so ashamed of himself but he was so adorable right now, you
wanted to hug him to death.
- You reassured him, “I’ll never be disappointed in you, Yoosung. I think
it’s really cute that you’re jealous!”
- “Cute?! I’m not cute! I’m a man!”
- He’s never been the jealous type. After all, he has plenty of fans and
they cause lots of misunderstandings, so he tries to be as calm as you do.
- You had been waiting for him to finish a business meeting, so you had
gone to a nearby café.
- Zen was relieved to return to your side—he can’t help but worry about
leaving you alone in public. What if fans attacked you? What if other men tried
to flirt with you?
- He was already paranoid about your safety, so when he saw you sitting
with a blond, foreign man from the windows of the café, Zen SNAPPED.
- In a flash, he had crossed the street, entered the café and SLAMMED his hands on the table between
you and the foreigner.
- “Get away from MC!” he shouted, not caring about his public image.
- The foreigner was shocked at first, but his expression quickly morphed
into understanding. In a cheerful, British accent, he said, “Oh, I see. So you’re
the actor MC was talking about. I recognize you! Can I have an autograph?!”
- Zen looked between you and the foreigner, wondering what the connection
- “Zenny, you’ve got it all wrong! He’s my cousin!! But you should be
careful around hi-“
- Too late. The foreigner had kissed Zen’s lips.
- What the-
- Well, Zen had been attacked by fans before, so this was not uncommon. But
it was just a bit… sudden.
- “He’s gay,” you finished. “And he’s in love with handsome men.”
- Oho~! So her cousin
thinks I’m handsome!
- Be prepared for a very intimate, narcissistic discussion between them
- You went together on one of
Zen’s musicals post Christmas
- Jaehee had been fangirling
about Zen’s new role in the play as you went inside the theater
- You were so immersed in the
topic that you bump into a tall, blonde guy and you fall on your ass
- The guy turns to help you up
- “I’m sorry, are you
al……MC?!? My, what a coincidence, it is MC!!!“
- “Albert? Ohmaygahd, it is
you!!! I missed you so much!!!“
- He helps you up and he
kisses you in the forehead as you hang off him.
- Meanwhile, Jaehee watches
from the sidelines, feeling a mix of emotions.
- They look so good together,
he must be her boyfriend… she did tell me likes Eddie Redmayne, so her type
must be British guys after all…?
- You finally un-dangle
yourself from Albert and you loop your arm with Jaehee’s
- “Jaehee, I’d like to
introduce you to Albert, my cousin. Albert, this is Jaehee, my friend…“
- “It’s a pleasure to meet
you, Jaehee; I can call you Jaehee, right?“ he starts, as he takes her hand and
kisses the back of it (smooth, dear cousin, VEEEERY SMOOTH)
- You’ve never seen her blush
this much, even when you watched “The Jalapeno topping was pretty spicy“
- You sit between her and your cousin for fear of him snatching Baehee away from you
- The two of you were visiting France for one of the C&R company’s
biggest business partner’s party. He had taken you along to sightsee and let
you experience true French cuisine.
- He had bought you a long, elegant red dress to wear at the party, and he
thought it made you look absolutely beautiful.
- Maybe too beautiful, he thought, when he saw a couple businessmen
- You were laughing, hugging them and conversing casually despite the
- Jumin had his eyebrows furrowed deeply, a bit irritated that you were
being over-friendly with them
- One of the men leaned in for a kiss, and you returned it.
- He swiftly walks next to your side, casting a cool gaze on the three
French men in front of you.
- “Qu’est-ce que vous faites avec mon amour? (What are you doing with my
lover?)” Jumin asks, suppressing his displeasure. “Comprenez-vous que vos actions pourraient avoir un mauvais impact sur notre relation? (Do you
understand your actions may have a bad effect on our relationship?”
- “Jumin, silly!” you giggled. “These three are my cousins! They’re
triplets. They grew up in France with their French father, although I never imagined
I would meet them here!”
- Jumin blinked, taking in the new information. The tension in his arms
eased, and he nodded in apology towards the men.
- Well. He’d be sure to stop assuming. He should just trust that you would
make the right decisions.
- “Je suis désolé d'avoir agi ainsi. Comment pourrais-je m'excuser proprement??
(I apologize for my actions. How can I properly apologize?)”
- Expect an overly fancy dinner in formal banter—it was almost as if Jumin
was trying to compete against them and appear brighter than them.
- Dammit, was this guy still jealous?
Saeyoung / 707
- The two of you decided to hang out for a movie and a round of games at
- You notice a familiar Middle
Eastern guy approaching you as you leave the cinema
- Seven notices this too
- Recognition dawns on you
- You run to him and share a hug and a kiss
- He’s aware that kissing between a man and a woman in Arab countries are
only limited to relatives and lovers, but you don’t look alike, so that leaves
him with the latter option.
- A lover, maybe? But…
- He’s about to (miserably) slink away and just leave you a message as to
his whereabouts, when you turn around and pull him towards the intruder
- “Seven, this is Faris, my cousin and milk-brother…“
- The rest of the sentence is drowned out the moment he hears the word
- Is so overjoyed that he excitedly throws his arms out to him and says,
“Hello, 707, I’m Faris! kayf Haalak?“
- Your cousin is amused, and he returns the greeting, along with a kiss.
- “bi-khayr, al-Hamdu lillah“
- After the usual courtesies, you both invite Faris to hang out with you.
- You’re amused because they’re getting along well… maybe a little too well?
- Was talking to a prospective customer during one of the RFA parties when
you decided to roam around
- Hears you squeal, but doesn’t mind it until he hears an unfamiliar voice.
- “MC!!! Mi amore, it’s so nice to see you again!!!“
- Turns in time to see a handsome male brunette happily give you a kiss on
- Observes the interaction from the corner of his eye
- Why isn’t he taking his hands off of MC? Isn’t that longer than
- Leaves the conversation without excusing himself
- Makes his way to you, smoothly grabbing a champagne flute from one of the
- You’re surprised when he suddenly appears right beside you and puts a
hand on the small of your back
- “I’ve been looking all over for you, MC. Mind introducing me to your
- He’s smiling, but you notice how it looks a bit forced
- “Oh, yeah, this is Alessandro, my cousin who just came in from Italy.
Sandy, this is V…“
- “…the sunshine to her moonlight,“ he continues, the tension visibly
leaving his shoulders and he offers a relaxed smile as he extends a hand for
your cousin to shake.
- Sunshine to my moonlight?!? Eh? Ehh? EHHHHHH?????
- You are a confused and blushing mess
- “It’s so nice to meet you; MC has told me so much about you!“
- “It’s a pleasure to meet you too, but I believe this is the first time
I’ve heard that MC has relatives in Italy.“
- V is surprised when your cousin doesn’t reach for the handshake and
instead, gives him a kiss on both cheeks too.
- But they’re hugging a bit longer than necessary???
- When they finally separate though, you can feel huge waves of tension radiating from these two, even when engaging in a polite conversation.
- The moment any guy even LOOKS at you, he glares at them. While he’s a softie
around you now, he still has his gangster-like tendencies from before.
- And he can give a good glare that scares people to scramble the hell away
- It’s pretty handy when you have to wait in line for amusement parks,
movie theatres and restaurant lines.
- But you never expected him to glare that way at your poor cousin who
jumped behind your back.
- “Saeran, stop scaring my cousin! He’s a good guy,” you said in a worried
- Cousin? Ah.
- Saeran puts on a friendly smile, reaching his hand out towards your
- “Sorry about that. It’s a habit,” he mumbled, sheepishly rubbing his hand
on the back of his neck.
- Your cousin returns a relieved smile, “Well, I’m glad you’re able to
protect MC this way. It’s all good.”
- Then your cousin kisses your hand in appreciation for explaining the situation
before he got killed by your scary boyfriend.
- Speaking of which.
- Scary Boyfriend Mode: Activated.
- Saeran’s gaze turns sadistic, eyeing your cousin with irritation.
- Cue the screams. Let’s hope your cousin had lived a long life already.