Since ur psychic any S4 predictions?
(still hasn’t finished season 3) well i think,
ok i’m just gonna like uhh fling some stuff at the wall and we’ll see what sticks in a few weeks. i wanted 2 do character shitposts but instead i just predicted some basic plot :/
- We all call Keith a loner but Pidge also has a habit of going off on her own and thinking her way is best. Which is going to bite her in the bum next season when she slips off to find Matt.
- In season 1, Pidge realized that she was part of a team, and that teammates have each other’s backs. You can’t just fix one thing on your own, you have ties and responsibilities, yada yada. She’s seemed to unlearn that in season 4.
- It could be because she’s gotten more confident over the past few seasons. Personally, I think it’s because the team dynamics are going 2 get hella unstable next season, and as uncertainties rise Pidge decides to just make a ‘quick’ pit stop to check out a Matt Tip and then ends up in a Star Wars movie.
- Like, look at that cloak. That’s a Star Wars thing. I never watched the prequels, but Pidge is gonna be Obi-Wan Kenobing this shit like nobody’s business.
- Pidge, making a lightsaber: God I am so freaking cool
- Coran wasn’t around much in season 3 but now that we’ve established he’s present in a ton of Tragic Backstory, we’re going to see that play out in some way.
- Corangst time
- Acxa is going to be in the perfect position to kill a Paladin (i.e. Keith) but she’ll decide to not take the shot because of x moral reason and then we’ll have an episode dedicated to more Galra angsting. This show Loves Galra angst.
- This’ll be a subplot though to the episode where Lotor angsts about Zarkon and how he and his father keep coming into conflict. Zarkon is basically going to piss all over the work Lotor put in during season 3 and it’s going to peeve purple boy off.
- Zarkon is happy about the meteorite or whatever Lotor stole. Zarkon is happy that they’re going to make a dark Voltron. Zarkon is not happy that Lotor and his generals are planning to pilot it, because Zarkon is only happy when he’s in complete control of something. Cue father/son tension.
- Hey so like, is Haggar Lotor’s mom or what?? Like, I figure he was a test tube baby or something, because otherwise Haggar is going to be PISSED about her husband having a kid with someone else. Lmfaooo I hope we see this conversation.
- Speaking of mom’s, we’ll meet Keith’s mom in the last 30 seconds of the season because this show only knows how to end on cliffhangers.
- She’s going to slowly take off her helmet and she’ll look Exactly Like Keith (tiny chin) and everyone’ll gasp and Keith, voice a little wobbly, desperately trying not to get his hopes up even as his fists tighten at his side, will say, “Mom?” before cut to black.
- ‘Shiro’ will be revealed as a clone within the first couple of eps because this show Does Not Know How To Pace Things (it’s either that, or he’ll be revealed midway through after a bunch of mixed filler/plot eps). Once everyone realizes that the Real Shiro is still out there somewhere, Keith immediately sets out to look for him (maybe this is the destabilizing thing Keith chooses to do??).
- This could also explain why Pidge decided to look for Matt on her own. She sees Keith fuck off and is like ‘oh shit me too’ and goes.
- Also like, one thing I never got is that back in April we saw a picture of Matt and Shiro fighting together. That pic was probably from a scene happening this season or maybe the next one, which makes sense. What doesn’t make sense is that Shiro is wearing the black paladin uniform he disappeared in??? And again, haven’t finished season 3 yet, but Buzz Lightyear doesn’t seem to have it.
- So tldr real Shiro is kicking back with Matt and by kicking back I mean probably fighting for their lives. Shiro’s life sucks.
anyway. turn up