Finally made another Wolf Link! He’s available in the shop through dollphinwing.com!
And also if you haven’t noticed the wolf pattern is gone from my shop because it was due for an update! I’ll be finished real soon and put it back up for sale! I’m also gonna put together a special wolf link pack that has the pieces you need to make one too! :D
Dread Pup 2.0 more or less done! I think they’ll both be going with me tomorrow to Katsucon, and then I’ll paint an orb for 2.0 to hold. I’ll have one more version to build (different colors of minky), and then I can open them up as customizable commission pieces.
• okay so like there’s a special preschool that only takes in six children
• and ofc those six children are the crows
• and in the beginning they’re not exactly friends with each other
• nina and matthias were taken out of the previous preschool because matthias was too possessive of the wolf plushies
• like too possessive
• matthias always gets the wolf plushies first and even if you got them before he did he’d beat you with a stick bc wolf plushies
• and nina wouldn’t go to preschool unless matthias did so off they go
• anw on the first day they just stare at each other wondering what to do
• before three year old nina says “we should be friends”
• and three year old wylan points at kaz and says “no way he’s too creepy”
• and inej walks over to kaz
• and says “no way he’s not creepy his hair is fuzzy therefore he’s not creepy”
• and kaz despite being a three year old is like “how did you sneak up on me?”
• inej responds by tickling him
• jesper pokes wylan’s stomach
• wylan also responds by tickling him
• wylan, jesper, kaz, and inej are rolling on the floor tickling each other and giggling and laughing (like actual children)
• and nina runs towards them
• and jumps
• and slams herself into the tickling pile of children and they all tickle her
• it becomes a full blown tickle fight
• and the preschool teacher walks in
• and sees six children sprawled all over the floor, tickling each other with all their might and laughing with red faces
• and she can’t help but smile
• and that’s how they spend the rest of their days in that preschool
• tickle fights, playful brawls, jokes the preschool teacher doesn’t even understand
• three months in matthias expresses how lonely he feels without wolf plushies
• they band together and dramatically pleading for the teacher to buy wolf plushies for matthias in the preschool
• like seriously
• d r a m a t i c
• wylan is sprawled on the floor sobbing and jesper is on his knees practically choking himself nina lets out a banshee like wail and inej is in a praying position
• kaz, surprisingly, schools them all
• he throws himself on the daycare teacher’s desk and lets out an ear-bleeding mixture of a wail, blubber, and sob and screams “GET MATTHIAS HIS WOLF PLUSHIES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.”
• and they’re all in silence
• and a look of pure trauma appears on the daycare teacher’s face
• “okay I’ll get those wolf plushies”
• and the rest just stare at kaz
• and kaz, despite being only three years old, returns to his stiff demeanor and says “you can thank me later matthias”
• christmas holidays and then the first day of that preschool again in the new year
• kaz shows up one day with a limp
• inej runs toward him and hugs him
• and he flinches
• kaz brekker, dustyhands, bastard of the daycare, flinches
• and they ask what’s wrong
• and why is he wearing those gloves?
• “fell from the chimney”
• “and the gloves?”
• “got really sick”
• and suddenly he’s rlly distant and doesn’t like being touched despite being only three years old and all
• and they respect it
• but why??
• but they all still remain best friends, and when the time comes for the year to end and for all of them to go to kindergarten, they’ve called themselves “the crows”
• matthias was slightly reluctant
• “why crows?” the preschool teacher asks
• and kaz says in english too advanced for a three year old “because crows remember human faces. they tell each other who to look out for and who to watch out”
• they go to the same kindergarten then the same elementary and by fourth grade the entire school knows them as the tight-knit band of kids who call themselves the crows
• even the teacher knows it
• and they eventually go to the same junior high together
• and the same high school
• until kaz and inej are known as “brekker and his wraith queen”
“You really need to start getting along with Derek, mischief.” Stiles’ mommy tells him on their way to her work. Stiles gets to go to work with her because she and Derek’s mommy run a daycare together.
“But, mommy, he’s so mean!” Stiles whines, crossing his arms over his chest.
Claudia sighs softly and turns around to look at Stiles after parking her Jeep. “I don’t think so, baby, but even so you’re five now. You’re a big boy. So please play nice?” She asks him.
“I’ll try.” Stiles says because his mommy is the best and he loves her.
“Thank you, Stiles.” Claudia says, getting out and letting Stiles out.