*crying* You're so kind and smart! You deserve all the kind anons and good fortune in your future
HFIUERHG LISTEN I AM AS SMART AS AN EXPIRED STRAWBERRY???
Few things about me:
- I didnt know dogs had whiskers until like a year ago. I cried when I found out.
- I thought rotisserie chickens were fried chickens in lingerie???? People talked about eating them all the time and I pretended not to be weirded out like “oh hey why are you telling me this sir, I just met you.”
- I have this odd fascination with hands to the point my boss was talking to me and I saw his hand on the table. And I legit went wide-eyed and slapped my hand on his and said loudly “BIG HANDS????” he laughed at me and just kept talking.
- Im allergic to 100x things but i keep eatting them anyway.
- I am deadly afraid of bananas. Their smell makes me RUN FAR AND FAST. Its promsien repellant
- I HATED BEES. Until i watched 3 documentaries about them and now everytime I see a bee I cry. One flew into my lil starbucks bag and started eatting my blueberry muffin and I started crying and held the bag very still excitedly. My friend thought I lost it.
- When I get bored around family I go to my dad and pat his belly like a bongo drum and I didn’t realize my older cousins (30s) were watching me. They are scared shitless of my dad cause he used to be in an indian mafia and kill people. But he is kind and soft with me???
- I once got addicted to corn for 2 monthes. It was all I ate. My mother was ecastic because corn was like 4/$1.00 and she was saving money.
- I also got addicted to blueberries. Im not allowed to eat them anymore because if I see ANY amount of blueberries I WILL EAT THEM!!!!!! (once ate 5 lbs at once 8^) )