Anonymous said:Hello love!:) I was wondering if you could possibly do a “dating Caius would include…”? Please, if it’s not to much trouble
A/N: Heya, lovely. :) Of course I’ll do this for you! :) I’m sorry if it’s not the best, I haven’t done ‘would include’ imagines for a little bit. So I’ll do the best of my ability. :) I hope that you enjoy this nevertheless, lovely! :3
Not my gif. Gif credit goes to the amazing creators!
Dating Caius Volturi would include:
- You ultimately having to be a vampire.
- Being Caius’s mate.
- Being heavily protected in the Volturi at all times.
- Caius being completely and utterly in love with you. (and vice versa)
- Being the only one who is capable of cheering up Caius’s perpetually angry mood.
- Teaching Caius to be softer.
- “This is useless, (Y/N)!” he would shout.
- “You’re stubborn and pessimistic… Great combo.” you’d mutter.
- Being the only one to get away with nearly anything when it comes to Caius. (But as long as you don’t break laws, that’s chill).
- Dealing with the fact that your mate is a sadistic blood thirsty manipulative vampire. (he’s not manipulative to you).
- Caius telling you about his hatred for werewolves and how he almost hunted them to extinction.
- You actually being a peaceful person, which most of the time aggravates Caius.
- “You’re just like Carlisle! Next thing you know, she’ll be drinking from Bambi’s neck!”
- “Take it easy, brother. I wouldn’t aggravate her too much with insults…” Aro would warn Caius.
- You being one of the most talented and gifted vampires of all existence.
- Caius loving your gift so much so that he makes you collaborate with Jane to torture vampires whom have broken the law.
- Really loud and hot sex.
- Caius getting jealous incredibly easily.
- “Can you like chill for five minutes?”
- “No! I will not chill for five minutes!”
- Often sitting on Caius’s lap whilst he sits on his throne.
- Caius doing anything and everything to protect you.
- “I will never let anybody ruin even one strand of hair on you. Do you understand me, my love? Nothing is ever going to hurt you.”
- Getting Caius on a certain level that nobody else does.
- “Why do I love him? Because beneath all of the sadistic facade, he’s got something in him that I love. Call me foolish if you must, but I’ll never leave him.”
- Actually putting a smile on Caius’s face, which is incredibly rare.
- Marcus suddenly being a little more lively since your relationship with Caius reminds him of his own with Didyme.
- Caius wanting Chelsea to keep you loyal to him because he’s actually insecure and paranoid.
- “You keep me locked up within a tower and I have the most powerful gift of all, and you still do this?”
- “It’s just precautions.”
- “After all of this time, Caius, aren’t you tired of taking these ridiculous precautions?”
- “Don’t argue with me, (Y/N).”
- Standing by Caius no matter what.
- In the end, Caius reveals that he’s so protective of you because he can’t lose you.
- “The fear of losing you is too great. I can’t afford to let the love of my being, my eternity to perish. You’re absolutely everything to me, and I want nothing to happen to you…”
- Caius treating you like a queen.
- Being vampire royalty.
- Sweet small kisses in public.
- Long deep passionate kisses behind closed walls.
- The two of you always feeding together and being eager for it.
- Being total opposites but being perfect for each other.
Please keep requesting imagines! If you like it, please follow more.
I’m curious as to why Rachel stared here. Yeah Finn was there yadadadadada but what I mean is, why did she continue to stare? Quinn was looking right at her in this scene so you would think
“Oh fuck she’s staring, look away, look to the crowd and act like you’re not hurt right now.”
Cause in my eyes Rachel wasn’t one to let her emotions ruin a performance, she’s the type to power through regardless, not allowing anything distract her. So why does she share a look with Quinn? Shouldn’t she be startled that Quinn caught her out and look back to the crowd? No, she continues to stare back to the girl she supposedly hates. Singing that song.
Not only that, she goes after Quinn, not Jesse, not Finn. Quinn. To me, Rachel was hurting because Quinn was dancing with Finn. I don’t care watch anti Faberrians say, they cannot take away the fact Rachel went to Quinn. You can’t say “oh its cause she wants to be friends” bullshit. If Rachel wanted Finn so badly then she would have gone after him, taking the opportunity to ask why he was so jealous and basically have him open up, have as heart to heart BUT she didn’t, she went after Quinn without a second thought and instead had a heart to heart with her.
That whole evening was bubbling with subtext and no one can change my mind.
every time he does that a part of me burns.. a part of me wavers.. a part of me would like to run in his arms.. a part of me would like to say he is my bias.. a part of me would like to stay with him forever..
and a part of me WOULD LIKE TO TURN HIM AROUND SO I WON’T FALL FOR HIM MORE THAN NOW!!!
Let’s revamp this thing, since the haters are crawling out of the woodwork in our tag again. For anyone who doesn’t know what Bamon Hate Bingo is, check out the info post here. Essentially, it’s our way of turning mindless hate into something fun, and possibly even into a full-out celebration of the ship we love.
Please see the card as it stands right now, above. We will only be changing the squares that are currently empty. What common hate do you think should be added? Keep in mind that we only count posts that are tagged in the tumblr bamon tag.
Here’s my list to get us started:
Bamon is such a beautiful friendship now, why would you want to ruin that?
Damon is the worst, I hate him. Plus he’ll never, ever, ever, ever get his head out of Elena’s ass, so Bamon will never, ever, ever, ever happen.
Bamon is gross/stupid/ugly.
Why does everything have to be romance? Why can’t this ship I don’t ship romantically just stay platonic??? I only ask because I love friendship so much, and not at all because it threatens my romantic ships?