Join us this Monday, May 29, in trending #MaggieMatters on twitter.
From her first episode, Maggie has had such an important impact on so many people. We fell in love with her, as Alex did, we supported her, smiled with her, cried for her, and we want it to last. This is why it is now important to let everyone know just how much she means to all of us. Be loud, be loving, and share with the producers, writers, actors and official accounts what Maggie Sawyer means to you.
We will be trending on Monday and we will make our voices heard on twitter.
Here’s a list of people to send your stories to, as well as examples of tweets you can send and important things to keep in mind to ensure this trend is a success!
- do NOT use the hashtag until the trending time, it would difficult our efforts.
- turn on your tweets location, if twitter can’t locate our tweets it won’t register as a worldwide trend
- be respectful, don’t antagonize the writers, producers, the cast and the crew
- don’t forget to tag the writers and producers, as well as Floriana in some of your tweets. Let her know how and why Maggie is important to you.
- speak from the heart
Examples of tweets:
- #MaggieMatters because she helped me accept myself and be unapologetic about who I am and who I love
- There’s so much left to explore regarding Maggie! Please keep her in the show for a long time #MaggieMatters
- Maggie taught me that despite life’s hardships, you can come out stronger and kinder from it all #MaggieMatters
People to contact (writers, producers and crew)