It’s that time of year again!
Last year, I really enjoyed sending cards out all around to the lovely people I met last year. I couldn’t wait to get this out this year. I am so thankful for each and everyone of you who follow me and constantly support me through everything. I love you all so much!
Now that the sappy stuff is over. I am indeed sending out card again this year. If you would like me to send you one, here’s what you gotta do and what you need to know.
- Send me an Ask or a message
- Please state your name and your address (You must be comfortable giving me your address)
- We do not need to be mutuals for me to send you a card. I am not limiting this to certain people.
- I am sending worldwide.
- Your address will be deleted once the cards are sent.
- You do not need to send me a card back (you can if you’d like)
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!
I will be reblogging this several times within the next couple of weeks. To not see it, please blacklist Jen Sends Cards