ahhhh i love them so much and i know many ppl kind of gloss over their cute moments together bc they don’t do skinship as overtly on camera as the other members but it’s there if you know to look :’)
(i’ll do 10 or else i’ll be going on for hours)
1. i have to start with that emotional and meaningful hug they shared in MAMA 2016 bc how can i not?
it was just such an important and significant moment for both of them, ship them or not, you can’t deny that it was so heartfelt and showed how close they are :’) they’ve been through so much together and for them to make it here after so much hardship and struggle is so amazing for them both, it was a lovely moment overall for them and i never fail to tear up when i see it :)
2. this entire bangtan bomb bc they’re so adorable and i love the way they were trying to imitate each other’s rap style and just teasing each other
and then ofc them performing together is always amazing and i love it ;;
also it’s dumb but i get a kick out of namjoon calling yoongi chingu instead of hyung bc i love it when namjoon uses informal with yoongi since i strongly suspect namjoon and hoseok forgo polite form with him usually since they’re all close (hoseok does it more on camera but namjoon has slipped up here and there)
3. who can ever forget that one time yoongi was so excited and adorable when namjoon was performing and he kept pointing out namjoon and going “namjoon-ah” ;; my heart
look at that adorable smile on his face, he’s literally so happy and proud of namjoon
jimin even pointed out that yoongi was being uncharacteristically excited and bouncy watching the performance :)))
4. literally the entire episode 4 of bon voyage. sugamon being paired together and working together to go on a tiny adventure in a different country and basically having a great time bc they work really well together
them fixing themselves up together and complimenting each other casually like the actual domestic husbands that they are
and namjoon actually wearing the ring in concept pics, fancams, concert pics, etc ^^
9. this doesn’t have any specific video or anything but they’re constantly teasing each other? and it’s really cute?? and it’s so casual and witty that it kinda flows by you until you go “wait what? did he just say something about yoongi/namjoon?” i love their adorable bantering comments at each other
like namjoon insisting yoongi’s on the same level dancing as him but he just gets away with it or yoongi’s “i agree” when namjoon said he’s the worst singer of bts in the recent gayo episode
namjoon saying yoongi looks like a little count dracula
or namjoon talking about how yoongi whines lmao
(yoongi teasing namjoon about not needing to go to vintage shops when he could just use the clothes there)
or the time yoongi was saying he wouldn’t mind rooming with namjoon when they were talking about namjoon’s snoring bc he’s used to it and namjoon was like “he’s the first one to not wanna room with me when we stay at hotels”
You should write some mute lance, whether its him having been mute in the past, being a selective mute, being injured and becoming mute, or straight up not talking anymore, i think you'd write it well
I kinda went on my own here, Whoops
On contrary to belief Lance didn’t like to talk. Well scratch that, he loved talking but he didn’t like to be talked over. Everytime he was talked over he immediately clamped up and he felt a lump form in his throat. Being the youngest in his family only lead to Lance being talked over constantly.
It wasn’t uncommon for Lance to stop telling a story because everyone started a different conversation. It wasn’t uncommon for Lance to never finish a thought because someone would constantly interrupt him.
Lance wasn’t a fighter so when this happened he would just clamp his mouth shut and listen to what the other person had to say, because it was obviously more important.
Lance found himself talking less and less around his parents, siblings, and classmates. Nobody ever commented on Lance’s new quietness so Lance had no reason to start talking again. Lance would go days without saying anything to anyone. He communicated through shrugs and nods.
Why should I talk, everyone is happier when I don’t.
Fast forward to the Garrison when Lance met his roommate Hunk. Hunk wasn’t loud but he wasn’t quiet either. Sometimes Lance didn’t even hear him enter the room while other days Lance would hear him hallways away. He liked Hunk, Hunk never pressured him to talk, Hunk just kept him company throughout their days.
Hunk would ramble about projects he was working on and homework and Lance would listen quietly. It didn’t even dawn on Lance that he had never said anything to Hunk before in his life.
They were both in their room, Lance on his bed reading a book while Hunk was laying on the floor building something.
“Dang it, these wires all look the same, I can never tell them apart.” Hunk ran his hands through his hair in annoyance.
Lance looked at his distressed roommate and looked down at his book. “Why don’t you put colored tape around the different wires.” Lance’s voice slightly cracked due to the lack of use and Hunk screamed. Not like a small scream but like ‘help someone is getting stabbed scream.’
Lance jumped causing is book to fly across his bed and he stared at Hunk who was staring at Lance his hands over his mouth.
Lance swallowed around a small lump that was forming at the base of his throat. He inhaled “Sorry I didn’t mean to…scare you?” Lance wasn’t sure what he did wrong exactly.
Hunk blinked a few times and slowly removed his hands from his mouth. His breathing started to slow down as he continued to stare at Lance.
Lance started to shift where he sat. Why he is just staring at me? Lance was about to bolt out of the room but Hunk regained his bearings before he moved.
“I’m sorry for screaming! You just have never talked before and I thought you were mute or something. Then you just spoke and I got scared. Like I wasn’t expecting that at all.” Hunk inhaled until his lungs ached “Sorry I’m rambling.”
Lance smiled at his roommate “Hunk you ramble all the time, I’m used to it.”
Hunk started to laugh and before Lance knew it he was laughing with Hunk. They only stopped when they heard a knock on their door.
“Officer Davis, opened the door. We have a complaint of a noise disturbance.”
Hunk and Lance shared a look and started laughing and Hunk went to open the door.
Hunk and Lance became best friends within a week. They had shared everything with each other, and Hunk didn’t interrupt Lance once when he was talking. If he accidently did he would apologize immediately and beg Lance to continue what he was saying.
Lance started to love talking again.
The only time Lance would have trouble talking would be when he came back from a break. When Lance was around his family long enough he would clamp up again, but slowly Hunk would bring him back out of his shell.
Hunk could only do so much and sometimes it wasn’t enough. They had just saved a planet from the Galra and they were all meeting up with the leader.
Now Lance didn’t usually talk during diplomatic missions but he felt obligated to speak up when it concerned him. The leader was discussing how helpful the blue lion was and how it help save the planet.
“You must tell me Blue paladin, how does the ice work?” The leader placed his (hand?) tentacle on Lance’s shoulder.
“Well you see, Blue and I ha-”
“That’s interesting but like was it just the lion acting on their own?”
“Kinda, you see I have to put my bay-”
“So are you not needed to fly Blue? If she does all the work what do you do?”
“Well I have to fly he-”
“But they are magic lions, surely they can fly on their own.”
Lance opened his mouth to respond but slammed it shut before any words were formed. Then Lance did what he did best, he shrugged. That was all he did.
The leader looked at him a bit skeptical before nodding “So how does the ice get formed?”
Lance shrugged again. He kept his eyes directly on the leader and his lips sealed. Lance was nudged by Shiro, he didn’t care he wasn’t going to talk. He looked at the leader one more time before walking towards Blue and flew back to the castle.
Lance didn’t bounce back like Hunk prayed he would. It had been about 2 weeks since the last time he said anything. He just shrugged and nodded. Never even opening his mouth except to eat. The castle was quieter than any of them wanted it to be. Mealtimes were filled with force conversation and Lance scarfing down his food in order to leave.
Even during missions Lance wouldn’t say anything, Blue would send the other lions messages so everyone knew that things were going well but Lance never talked.
When they met new species Lance would stand in the background silently, just watching everyone.
Hunk tried his hardest. He would talk about things he knew Lance liked, but Lance would just smile and pat him on the back and walk away.
The team couldn’t get Lance to talk, and they tried. They did everything they could but Lance would just sit in silence. He didn’t even talk to Coran, and that broke the older man heart.
The paladins were hosting a party in the castle with about 7 species from different planets. They all worked together and received a huge win.
Everyone was talking and enjoying the party and Lance was standing by the wall sipping his drink. He watched a boy, around his age, walk towards him.
His arms and neck were covered in tattoos and he has pointy ears with piercing all over his body. His skin was a soft blue and his hair was a bright red. He smiled at Lance and stood by him.
The boy thanked Lance for saving his planet, and of course Lance caught onto his flirting techniques.
Lance laughed, like a real laugh. The first laugh in weeks maybe months. It echoed through the room and every paladin heard it. They attempted not to make it obvious but they were all listening to see if Lance would do anything more.
Lance, who was completely oblivious to what his teammates were doing, stuck his hand out to the boy. “The names Lance.”
I’ve seen a couple of these, but I thought I would try my own hand at imagining zodiac signs for each character since I enjoy that kind of thing!
- Virgos are traditionally health-conscious, in need of their personal idea of perfection, and are extremely hard on themselves. They put the needs of others above their own, which ties in with Craig’s theme of ignoring his own needs in order to be the perfect father for his perfect daughters. In college, Craig likely tried to be his perfect “broself”, which meant the wild antics with Dad. Regardless of where he is in life, he puts the needs and expectations of others on high priority.
- Pisces are traditionally a fluid, submissive sign. They absorb everything from everyone around them and as such their identities can be strongly tied to the scene around them - in Mat’s case, the music scene. Like a Pisces, Mat is sensitive and shy yet well-loved by those in his scene despite any awkwardness, age differences, or lack of being a performer anymore (before Dad gets through to him, at least). Pisces gain strength by being uplifted and supported by those closest to them despite any insecurities they may hold, and that is exactly what we see Mat experience with Dad in his route.
- Taurus is all about the earthly, sensual pleasures of a good lawn, great house, fantastic cooking, and enjoying the outdoors. They enjoy a good competition, but aren’t necessarily a bad loser about it if they don’t have fun. As long as they are with good company, good food, and fun, it’s all good. They are proud of their possessions and family, which are regarded as their finest achievements. Unlike, their brother sign Scorpio, they typically aren’t trying to piss you off by boasting with an ulterior motive; if they do come across as a braggart, it really is out of love and pride for their joy. …They are Brian Harding, basically.
Robert: Scorpio Aquarius
- On all the lists I have seen, Robert’s placement is the most consistent: Scorpio. I don’t disagree! He has so many Scorpionic themes surrounding him, but I want to try something different and place him as Aquarius
.- Aquarius is known for being a contrarian (which is exactly what Robert would have wanted lmao), a little out there, a little distant, yet also a friend. They are difficult to truly know and have strong opinions that sometimes only make sense to them. They are the type to disappear on you for a while without apology, which is definitely behavior we see in Robert (Scorpio will also do the same thing lol). Aquariuses are also attracted to occult things like ghosts and cryptids and whatnot, and we know about Robert and the Dover Ghost. However, infiltrating a ghost tour group and fabricating an entire story just because Dad wanted a t-shirt? Making up random lies just to get a reaction from Dad (and others)? Doing fun and random shit on a first date? Being a little weird about casual sex and emotion? Actually just being weird about emotion in general? Aquarius, Aquarius, Aquarius, Aquarius, aaaand Aquarius. In closing, Robert is honestly just delightfully weird and doesn’t give a fuck about it, which definitely could be Scorpio as mostly agreed upon but is also positively an Aquarius feature.
- Libra is the sign of balance and belonging, and we see that as a theme in Damien’s route. He wants to be a part of the Victorian Goth lifestyle and has styled his personal look, including his entire home, to reflect that romantic aesthetic, which is what Libra is all about. After all, Libra is heavily associated with Beauty. Then there is the Damien who is a part of mainstream culture with seemingly no reservations about it. And he needs Dad to know and understand that both are a part of him. Libra also has a distaste for the ugly things in life, like arguments and violence and wish everything to be harmonious to them. Of course, we also see in Damien’s route when his need to present a certain way interferes with his fear of horror. Despite how dark he may dress, Damien, like a Libra, definitely is a fan of the lighter things in life.
- Sensitive and imaginative by nature, it’s hard to find a Cancer who doesn’t enjoy finding themselves lost in the fantasy of books or the stage (or, in Hugo’s case both since the ring is really just a stage). Initially they have a shell, but when they start to trust, they gradually open themselves to you until you are privy to things no one else has ever known about them. Cancers often have a nurturing side that draws them to help others reach their full potential, perhaps as a teacher as Hugo has done. But the most important thing about Cancers are their family. They will do anything to love and support their family, even if it means suppressing their own desires (not that that won’t make them moodier than they already are…). In Hugo’s route, we see this with his frustration with having to be the authoritarian teacher dad while his ex gets to be the fun weekend dad; even though he doesn’t enjoy it, he feels Ernest needs it more than anything. (ALTHOUGH WE FIND OUT THAT ERNEST REALLY JUST NEEDED A PLAYMATE :’) )
- Sagittarians are traditionally optimists with a love of freedom, adventure, culture, and higher thought. No matter what is happening in his life, Joseph never shows that it gets to him, even when he has a strong desire to escape to the Margarita Zone, which is a typical for a Sagittarius that doesn’t just run away outright. What seems to bind Joseph to his family and community is the Sagittarian’s eternal search for a higher truth, which he has found as a Christian youth minister. Unfortunately, there is also a side to Sagittarius that can take their strong beliefs in an extreme direction without regard for others if excess energy is not provided with an appropriate outlet.
“Oh hey, we’re in Lazytown, right? So that Rotten guy’s gotta be around here somewhere.”
“Rotten? He’s the town’s villain right? I think I’ve heard of him.”
“You’ve probably heard him too. That guy talks to himself all the time. He’s such a freak.”
Sportacus, who had been doing push ups behind a wall in the park, froze. He wasn’t usually one for eavesdropping or spying, but the conversation the three strangers were having as they walked by struck a nerve. He crouched low behind the wall and popped his head up, watching them.
“Right? I remember seeing him in Mayhemtown once. He even walks like a freak,” One stranger, a man in a grey shirt, gave an exaggerated frown and hunched his shoulders up to his ears, almost waddling with his knees bent. The other two laughed at the inaccurate display. Sportacus’ eyes narrowed.
The second stranger, a woman with a large white hat, giggled, “I think I have seen him then! He comes into my shop sometimes. He always makes these weird faces when he’s looking around.” She scrunched up her own features and crossed her eyes. This was met with more laughter. Sportacus tried very hard not to grind his teeth.
“That’s so him!” cried the third stranger, even though it wasn’t, “I’ve heard he’s pretty stupid for a villain too. Lets little kids beat him. Lives underground like a mole.” He shook his head, “People like that ought to be put away.”
That was the last straw.
Sportacus leapt over the wall he had been hiding behind and ran at the strangers. He flipped over the three of them and landed in front of them, hands on his hips and fake smile plastered on his face, “Hello there!”
They all jumped at his sudden appearance. The man in the grey shirt pointed, “Hey, you’re that blue sport guy! Sporta-somethin’.”
“I’m Sportacus,” Sportacus said, jabbing a finger at his chest, “I’m Lazytown’s hero.”
The woman with the while hat snorted, “We were just talking about your freakish villain,” she giggled unkindly, “Looks like this town doesn’t need you too much. That guy makes his own problems.”
“About that…” Sportacus waked up closer to them, standing a foot away, “I don’t think you three know Robbie at all.”
The third stranger laughed, “What’s to know? He’s a weirdo, end of story.”
Sportacus hummed, reaching up to scratch his cheek with his left hand, “Well for one thing, my husband,” he flexed the fingers of his left hand deliberately, “Is a very smart man. He makes all his own inventions and his own clothes. He’s kind and caring and never makes fun of people for things they can’t help.”
All three strangers were staring at him at this point, no longer smiling, moving their gazes between him and the ring on his finger.
Sportacus forced out a laugh, “Actually, speaking of tics, I have one too,” he said, stepping even closer to them and dropping all mirth from his face, “Whenever I hear people talk badly about my loved ones, I can’t help but want to break their noses. Weird, isn’t it?” He lowered his voice, “In fact, the only thing that stops me is if they leave Lazytown very, very fast.”
That was all it took to make the strangers bolt. Sportacus smirked to himself and walked away, absently rubbing his thumb over his ring.