stop passing around daddyofive’s videos
daddyofive is literally making money off of those watching and passing around his videos. watch videos by other people discussing the situation if you want but stop giving the man more money - especially when he’s using the money to further brainwash his children into allowing him and their mother to abuse them.
things daddyofive has done
- told one of his children (cody) that they were going to adopt him out
- pushed cody’s face into a dresser
- tricked cody and another child into thinking they did something bad (gaslighting) and abusively cursing at them for it
- literally waterboarded one of his children who had fallen asleep during a movie (who was eight years old at the time)
- the entire family went to disney without cody because he “was being bad”
there are a lot of signs of abuse in the videos, including that the children are constantly spoken over whenever they try to say or add anything in one of their videos.
cody is the primary target of their “pranks” and has recently been showing signs of self harming. he got sent home from school for scratching and cutting himself. he’s also shown signs of being aggressive and sometimes becoming uncontrollably angry.
people think they aren’t abusing their children because they use the youtube money to buy things for them. so much that the children believe that they’re also not being abused because of all the nice things they have.
in one video, cody even states that he doesn’t know what the word traumatized is but that he’s not traumatized.
please, stop giving these people money. stop watching their videos.