PoE Companion Encumbrance Complaints
- Aloth: "I'm not going anywhere like this."
- Durance: "Carrying too much of your shit to move."
- Edér: "You give me any more gifts and people will start to think you're playing favorites."
- Grieving Mother: "Physical burdens anchor me."
- Hiravias: "Sorry, I don't call forth the stelgaer just to haul your garbage."
- Kana: "I'd gladly shoulder the load, but the pack won't hold any more."
- Pallegina: "The term 'godlike' doesn't refer to my ability to carry unlimited quantities of war spoils."
- Sagani: "Wish we'd brought a sled."