did you pay the bills?” Sakura called out from the bedroom. When she didn’t
hear a reply, she peeked into the living room and didn’t see him anywhere.
Then, remembered he had left to get them dinner. She sighed, not wanting to
have to do it herself. Since computers had become more affordable so people
could have them in their homes, most bills were paid online. Usually, Kakashi
handled all of that. He’d always been surprisingly good with all the new
technology. She blamed it on him being bored when he was Hokage and playing on
the computer all day. But Sakura got easily frustrated with the damn computer. She
tried to avoid using it all cost.
I never thought I’d get to see club penguin’s iceberg tip but here we are, probably 10 years since I stopped believing it was possible, and dreams have come true. (Excuse the sniff in the middle - I was holding back tears)
dan goes from being an adorable overgrown muffin that wraps himself in cosy blankets and is the most socially awkward dork to some sophisticated guy that belongs in art galleries and is the king of fashion and has legs to die for
okay so I just feel the need to say why Brooklyn nine nine is the best show so strap yourselves in it’s gon be long
* first off, hella diverse cast
* and no “token” characters there just for the sake of diversity, each character has very different personalities from each other and represent the actual population
* despite totally different personalities they are all really good friends and care about each other so much- each character’s relationship is different and I find that beautiful
* wE HAVE A BLACK GAY MAN IN THE HIGHEST POSITION OF POWER IN THE PRECINCT?? that’s so cool
* amy santiago is never played off as “just Jake’s love interest/girlfriend” she has all her own plots and stories and is amazing and strong and the best
* healthy communication in amy and jakes relationship !!! making sure it doesn’t stop them from doing their job to the best of both their abilities !!!
* Terry is a very macho “man’s” man but isn’t afraid to show his feelings and it’s real nice to see them show how being emotional doesn’t make you a weak man
* the solidarity between the girls because we gotta stick together
* “I met god” “what does she look like?” “Ethnically ambiguous”
* constantly calling out the world for all it’s shit (homophobia, racism, gun laws, corruptness of the police, sexism, I cOULD GO ON)
* and now the reason I decided to make this now: THEY JUST MADE A WHOLE EPISODE ABOUT HOW BULLSHIT RACIAL PROFILING IS
* a show about cops still managed to find a way to talk about it bc they know it’s an important issue and did it in such an incredible way
* showed two sides of dealing with the situation, holts plan and terrys, and neither were ideal, both would have backlash for Terry more than the dickhead who stopped him tbh
* and showing Jake doing hella suspicious shit and not getting stopped
* oNCE AGAIN CALLING OUT THE WORLD FOR ITS SHIT
* (but this time with a whole ep not just mentions bless)
* also Jake and amy having to explain it all to Terry’s kids was v upsetting to see how scared they were at first that this would happen just because they were born as they were
* AND mentions of transphobia and telling the twins it’s okay if they don’t identify as female, what other show would
this ain’t even everything it was just getting v long
BASICALLY no show is as woke as brooklyn nine nine, it’s hella funny too with great plots and ships too if that’s what you look for and everyone should watch and @ fox if you don’t renew I will fight it is better than all other shows
You might find Kaz Brekker skulking in the harsh shadows,
drinking away his demons
and cursing his shambled wreck of a soul.
Inej Ghafa leaps and bounds from rooftop to rooftop
as she stares into her mind
and ponders if she was ever truly meant for more
than she was provided.
You could see Jesper Faheys’ nimble fingers
slip over the barrel of his gun,
you’re devastatingly aware of the incredible amount of valued currency
that passed in and out of his scarred hands.
Nina Zenik tortures her heart continuously,
hopelessly wishing that she could go back,
that she could fix even a fraction of what was far more than broken.
Mathias Helvar knows
that he can not erase away his past deeds,
and he doesn’t dare attempt to.
But when he peers out into the world,
and he views what it has become,
tears can’t help themselves
from trailing down his crestfallen face.
You can sense the overwhelming shame that radiates off Wylan Van Eck;
You can chip away the frightening armour that is his ‘I don’t love Jesper Fahey'facade,
but you can tell that something shimmers beneath his very being;
you know that something lies in wait for a drop of chaos to fall into it’s mouth in awakening
You could drown in Kuwei Yul-Bos’ eyes,
and find nothing but useless regrets and unforgivable apologies;
you could sift trough his wildly complicated emotions,
and see nothing through the murky fog
that is the painful scorn of unrequited love.
they were not afraid to die, for their spirits, and their hearts, had perished long before their bodies