I’ll try, Anon. I honestly want to write so have these smol, loveable Shio and 0 Squad headcanons.
1. During his time in the garden, Shio was a very quiet and lonely kid, and the last one in his class. He was always chastised by the mentor to do better - it all changed when Shio met his first friend, and he started working hard to become one of the best.
2. When he met Hairu, who was already an investigator at that time, Shio was so fascinated. It was the first time he saw a kick-ass girl, and a relative to boot! He always tried to imitate her and prove himself worthy that Hairu found him funny. The said woman developed a soft spot for him because of it.
2. Shio is very protective of Hairu that he always tried to separate her and Ui when they talked too close to each other. For him, Hairu is like family he never had and he was quite happy with that. One time when he entered a meeting room, he saw Ui talking rather closely to her that he shoved the palm of his hand to his face, puffed his cheeks and sulked. Hairu was so amused that she told Ui he shouldn’t get bested by a kid.
3. Ui always chastised Shio for being the rule breaker of the garden kids, but it never stopped Shio from playing pranks with him and only him. One time when Ui fell asleep before a meeting, he wrote and drew in his face using a black, permanent marker. When everyone has gathered and Ui was about to talk, the usually tense and serious atmosphere suddenly burst with rambunctious laughter, even Arima Kishou laughed, especially because “Mr. Stuck-up Bowl cut” was written on his forehead. That was the first of the many pranks Shio played with Ui.
4. Of all the members of the Zero Squad, it was Hairu whom Shio got along with the most, because she was fun to be with and tolerated his antics. She was also his partner-in-crime when he wanted to do something evil, like while Shio was dipping Ui’s cigarettes in water, Hairu would engaged Ui in a conversation until Shio finally returned them into the pocket of his coat. Once the deed is done the two of them would run out of the room laughing until they hear Ui yell.
5. But even if Ui hated him for always playing pranks and was afraid of him being a source of bad manners for the others, he had to admit that he always had fun with the kid. As Shio and the others grew under their care, he was happy to note that Shio never failed to make some things more bearable for them, especially with the nature of their work. Sometimes, he would go with him and Hairu when they decide to get melon pan, and smiled when he happily brought back a bunch for the others.
6. Shio was always devastated with deaths. Even with his jolly personality, death always had a huge impact on him. When his superiors asked them to forget, Shio would always try to remember them - their legacy, why they fought, how they lived. Deep inside he hoped that should he die one day, he also wanted to be remembered as Shio, not just as a member of Zero Squad, or a soldier who tried to keep the peace. He had shared this with Yusa and Rikai one day, and they felt a certain ache in their heart whilst he did.
7. Shio always had a rivalry with the mild-mannered Yusa, who was top of the class. It was his goal to defeat him, that sometimes their rivalry turned into endless squabbles. Rikai was always the one to intervene when that happens, and sometimes he would run off to Hairu and Ui to stop the two from escalating it to a full blown fight.
8. But even with the rivalry, when the two got along, Rikai always find himself happy and content. They would bond under melon pan and coffee, and even if RIkai and Yusa complained, they were always happy to see Shio grin. They woud always talk about how much they admire Arima Kishou and how they wanted to be like him, and how they felt like Ui and Take will never get a girlfriend. They also liked to read together, which usually resulted with Yusa getting a headache.
9. Yusa is fascinated with the world and wanted to explore it. He would tell Shio and Rikai about it, and it was the only time they would see him gush over something. Rikai always smiled whenever this happens, because he himself wanted to find something he wanted to do. The three of them promised to travel with each other one day.
10. Out of all the Zero Kids, it was Rikai who was the most helpful person in the kitchen. Take took note of this one day when a starving Shio and Rikai just lay dead in their beds, complaining how hungry they were. Rikai respectfully asked Take if he could help him cook, holding a torn page from a recipe book.
11. Being the oldest, Rikai always felt like he had the responsibility to make sure they did not get in trouble. Even if he also follows orders more than they do during missions, he always made sure to look over his comrades, always feeling a sense of relief when they get by the mission safely. He felt like Shio influenced his thoughts too much, but he couldn’t deny that he felt the same.
12. If there was something Shio and Yusa got along with, it was when Take would bring his shiba. They were always so excited and childlike whenever he does and they would walk it and play with it the whole day. Sometimes, Rikai felt like his head would explode whenever Shio asked Take if he could bring it during their day off for the 100th time that day, with Yusa’s hopeful eyes looking staring at Take.
13. Shio was devastated with Hairu’s death, and it was one of the few times that Rikai and Yusa saw him so withdrawn. It was the first time in a very long time that Shio disobeyed an order as well, telling a superior that he did not want any of these deaths and that he did not want to just forget about it because they have a mission. It was during this helpless moment when they saw Ui take action for the first time. When no one looked, he hugged a crying Shio as he told him, “I miss her too.”
14. Shio sometimes remembered Hairu whenever he saw Touka, and his heart felt a certain pang of loneliness because she was the first sister figure in his life. It is during these times that he would always, albeit awkwardly and shyly, ask if it will be okay to spend time talking to her. Touka in turn will smile at him and ask what he wants to talk about, sometimes even offering if he wanted to try making coffee art for himself. Of course, he makes a melon pan art with it.
some love: a few months ago i met my very best friend and she instantly became "my person". we understand each other & always can be completely ourselves together. we always are laughing when were together and i am so grateful to have her. we don't get to see each other often because of college but we still talk all the time. i wish everyone could have a best friend like mine. she is so beautiful, i am so proud to be her best friend, i love her so much.
Taylor thank you so much because I’ve made so many friends here because of you. Emma aka @budthefish my first and best friend that I’ve made on here. Jo aka @swiftiemere who is always there to talk to no matter what and she’s so much fun. I’ve met morgen @shakeitoff6202 and cee @seleniftie who are two amazing friends to me and amazing friends to each other. Those are just a couple of some really amazing close friends I’ve made there are so many more I could go on and on like @booknerdswiftie@cgm12@starstoshame13@clearblue–water@carlylala and even more. And I just want to thank you for being the reason I was introduced to them because I don’t know what I’d do without a lot of them.
Yay! Almost graduating?? That’s awesome! I mean it sucks that most of your friends are leaving out of state. My best friends are like my family. We don’t live too far from each other. Also sorry about your relationship. /: its a terrible feeling, but we’re always here for you! So don’t hesitate to maybe (cyber) lean on us(lol...) once in a while. We love you!
Thank you, anon. I’m sure it’ll be okay. Besides, I have you lovelies to keep me company, don’t I?
percy was taking his babygirl - mrs o’leary - for a walk, and jason is babysiting cerberus, nico’s dog, since he’s out of town for a few days. the dogs know each other (nico is friends with percy, so the dogs are friends) when they saw each other they ran to play, taking down their humans, who had the best first encounter of all time
“so… you’re jason grace? the friend nico always talks about? oh, of course! hi cerberus! i barely recognized you, boy”
“and you are percy. jackson. percy jackson. i’ve heard about you, too”
of course that happened after many awkward apologies and several minutes trying to untangled away from each other.oh and thank you babe @demidorks for this au idea!
Taco’s not so fluffy anymore, and you run into quite a few unexpected faces.
Word count: 7.4 k
Genre: Comedy, smut, fluff, a touch of angst, a lot of naked Tae
A/N: Hi! I’m so sorry this took forever to come out and I really hope I did it justice. Thank you everyone who was so patient with me, I really appreciate you all and your understanding means a lot to me. I hope you enjoy this chapter and let me know what you think! Special thanks to @jiminniemouse@seoulscapes & @kittae for proofreading this trash and motivating me to complete it!
knowing that yoongi n jimin are spending time on the beach n sightseeing during the day n then probably drinking wine n taking baths together late at night with the hotel windows open to let in the hawaiian air is so calming
So, no one asked for a part two butttt I decided to write it anyways. You don’t have to read part one to understand it. This can be read as a stand alone. If you would like to read part one, here you go.
“Harry, you have to go in.” Sirius told his godson firmly.
He tried to remain stern but the pleading green eyes of the three-year-old was
hard to ignore.
if they don’t like me.” The sniffle and wobbling lip was always his weakness.
Merlin, where was Remus when he needed him? “What if no one wants to be my
sighed heavily as he kneeled on the ground and cupped Harry’s cheeks. “You are
going to make many friends. Probably too many to count.” He smiled softly at
the wonder in those bright eyes. “Even if for some crazy reason, you don’t make
a friend, I’ll always be your friend. Isn’t that enough?”
Came the quick reply. It had Sirius rolling his eyes at his sassy godson. Harry
must get that from Remus.
can’t Moony be here? He wouldn’t make me go in.”
had Sirius dropping his hands in defeat and adopting a pout. “I see how it is, Remus
is your favorite.”
Harry nodded his head, Sirius let out a playful growl. “You aren’t supposed to
agree!” He tickled Harry and relished the joyful squeals the boy released. He couldn’t
fault Harry for preferring Remus over him. The werewolf was his favorite person
go in there, I promise that I’ll let you help me cheer up Remus when you get
home.” Harry didn’t understand anything about the full moon or what was going
on but he was smart enough at his age to know that the full moon makes Remus
sad. The man was resting in bed recovering after yesterday’s transformation.
way Harry’s eyes lit up and a soft gasp escaped, he knew that he had won.
Despite this, he couldn’t help but pray to any higher power that Harry really
would make a friend. Any friend would do.
I know a lot of people were upset because they saw spoilers beforehand and just assumed it was going to be bad but guys…this was beautiful.
The adventure continues. 2 years later.
Scott is the true alpha. Still connected and fighting for the better good with all of his best friends. Still kind. Still selfless. Still Scott.
Stiles and Lydia are endgame. And by endgame I don’t mean just the end of the show. They’re it for each other. 2 years later and in that last shot they still looked at each other with such love in their eyes.
These people will never stop fighting together. They will never stop loving each other. They will always stand up for what is right.
This finale was beautiful and I am 100% satisfied.
Louis is the darling of the small neighbouring seaside village who came
home after university to take over their local library, and can’t seem
to stay away from the mysterious pregnant mermaid his friends introduce
Louis is a songwriter trapped in a lie that could ruin his best friend’s
career. Harry owns a record store, distrusts everyone in the music
industry on principle, but loves Niall Horan’s newest album. A modern retelling of Singin’ in the Rain.
Harry and Louis have known each other since they were tiny little boys,
both wildly obsessed with airplanes, space, and the stars. More than
twenty years later, Harry plans to propose to Louis, but when he wakes
up, Louis is gone.
BTS 4th army zip magazine unit interview: Jimin + Taehyung (95z)
Q1: what was your first impression of each other? Taehyung: first impression? I watched a video of Jimin and I was like “wow, what’s with this boy’s fashion sense?” *laughs* Jimin: what did you just say? Taehyung: but then Jimin danced really well in this video and I’m really impressed since I can’t dance well like him.
Q2: about your strengths and weaknesses. Taehyung: Jimin is a true professional when it comes to focusing on doing one thing and his determination and also his fashion sense has improved a lot *laughs* and his weaknesses? No, he doesn’t have one, he is perfect just the way he is. Jimin: our Taehyungie is fearless and I really admire his confidence and most importantly, he is VERY handsome and I believe this is something that everyone can agree with.
Q3: How will you describe your friendship? Jimin: Taehyung is like my real best friend now. To be honest, we are not really close to each other at first but taehyung broke the ice first, he is always by my side to give me courage and support, we are best friend for life. Taehyung: Jimin is someone whom I can depend on and I can talk to him about my worries which I can’t do with other hyungs here. Jimin: we will still argue and fight with each other but we don’t hold grudges or hate each other, that’s not what best friend do to each other.
Q4: (question to Jimin) previously in an interview Taehyung said “I love you” to his Hwarang hyungs and you looked really upest. Jimin: I’m really upset and I even told my other friend about this, I’m just upset and I don’t even know why :(
Q5: (question to Taehyung) Jimin seems very upset about this. Taehyung: the Hwarang hyungs always tell me”Taehung-ah, love you~” and things like this, I guess I’m kinda used to it. Jimin: It’s not that we didn’t hear “I love you” this three words from Taehyung. the truth is, we (refers to all BTS members) know that Taehyung working real hard out there filming his drama and we thought the only thing we can do is to give him all the love and support and tell him that no matter how tired he is, we are always here for him, afterall, this is what family is about. Taehyung: BTS is like my family and don’t you agree that it’s kind of difficult to say such words to your family members?
Q6: Lastly, what do you mean to each other? Taehyung: Jimin i my best friend for life. Jimin: I can say that we know each other so well.
TRANS: jimint1013 DO NOT TAKE OUT OR REPOST WITHOUT CREDIT
Aries: such a babe, so caring and lovely, we understand each other so well, so passionate about the things and people they love, always up for an adventure, if you hurt them you’re really gonna have to fight to get their respect back
Taurus: cuddly smol thing, loves food and taking pictures of food, can strike up a conversation with anyone, prefers staying in over partying, v stubborn, likes driving around listening to old music