Even if you could do all those things, but how could you be someone who could do that? The world would know that you were the one that betrayed every last one of our partners. Betray the memory of Charles Vane.
Charles Vane is dead. I’d do it for us. It’s how it started. It’s how it’s going to end.
- kill off laurel (or maybe now that her life couldn’t get any worse make her commit suicide?)
- but before that pls make sure laurel aborted her and wes’s unborn baby
- then maybe also kill annalise??? for shock value
- also annalise is the core and the heart of the show that’s exactly why killing her off feels right
- make frank delfino the leading role, he’s got so much potential
- make the show about frank and bonnie going on murder sprees and having sex
- you know who didn’t get enough screentime? POOR BABY CONNOR. make him another leading role
- make a whole episode dedicated to connor sitting on wes’s grave complaining about his life and still blaming him for everything
- never make connor or michaela’s life about anything other than their love interests. who needs a life without them? right?
- STOMP ON EVERY SINGLE PROGRESSIVE THING YOU’VE DONE TO THE SHOW AND RUIN IT LET IT GO UP IN THE FLAMES ALONG WITH ANNALISE’S HOUSE AND WES’S BODY BECAUSE WHY NOT. IT’S SHOCK VALUE THAT MATTERS. SHOCK VALUE ABOVE ALL.
am i the only one who finds it completely gross that frank told laurel he “needs her” and “is in love with her” when literally earlier that night he told bonnie almost the exact same thing? that he “needs her so bad right now” and that the night they spent together meant something to him. dude, you are messed up. you straight up left laurel hanging, ignored her calls, and gave her so much grief because you claimed you didn’t want to get her involved. but guess what, that doesn’t make you caring or considerate, that made you selfish and a coward. you can’t ask for her to care about you now, now that you need somebody. aND if you were still so in love with her, why did you sleep with bonnie? what, because you felt vulnerable? lonely? no. that was so insensitive of you to have used bonnie that way. i used to love frank but he seriously pisses me off so much this season.