and then leave for school

I understand why people cannot forgive Dumbledore for his history with Grindelwald. But as someone with a sibling with special needs, I can understand how trapped he felt suddenly becoming Ariana’s primary care at the ripe age of 17 just as he was leaving school and had so many opportunities opening up to him. I understand him wanting to do ANYTHING to improve the lives of himself and his siblings.

anonymous asked:

I have regulars that ask for an employee discount all the time. Or free drinks? Fuck off? Go away i don't want you here. You pay or you leave. Also I have people that I guess I went to high school with all the time that want a discount? You might know my name but I have no idea who you are? Lay off.

Present them with a contract. Your employee discount FOR THEIR SOUL. You officially own them and can do what you will with their fate. It’ll be at least 99% effective in the religiously paranoid world we live in. The remaining 1% will know you’re joking and will persist but by then you’ll just be on the status quo of saying no anyways. - Abby

anonymous asked:

you should write a reggie x reader where they're dating and Reggie has to leave riverdale for good because of school or something and its really sad, like a homage to Ross Butler. Make me cry

OMG ANON so this is borderline evil and will probably make me cry too, but I think I really want to write this…

i’m going to quit my job. i’ve made my choice.

after last night where i broke down at work, came home, obsessively cleaned my house, cried through the night, slept an hour, woke up, continued to cry through the morning, and have only now considered getting myself up to try and start my day, i think it’s safe to say that i can’t keep working, and frankly i don’t need to. i’ve put up with three straight years of work, during which i went on one vacation for five days. i bought new clothes once in those three years (two shirts, and one pair of pants) and i’ve spent maybe $300 in total on gifts for myself.

in those same three years, i’ve missed birthdays, vacations, trips, outings, and days off from anything that’s not work or school, and all because i’ve felt guilty leaving my workplace and not ‘being an adult’. what’s that even mean, ‘being an adult?’ being an adult means taking care of myself. right now, i have enough money to live comfortably for years. right now though, i need to focus on feeling better and getting my life back together.

in three years, i have 12 photos to document my life. i’ve dug myself into a deep depression, coupled by anxiety and obsessive tendencies, that need to be resolved first before i think about putting myself through more work. my new year’s resolution was to start feeling better, and that’s only going to happen if i make the changes.

it’s time to start feeling better (:

anonymous asked:

Have any advice for accessorizing outfit designs? I feel like i either go too elaborate or too dull and cant seem to find that middle ground

I’m not a huge expert on this and am guilty of oversaturating my characters with unnecessary stuff, but when I actually try to design properly I usually go with first making the silhouette, then adding finer details (like jewelry or filigree or other deets) in places where I want to lead the eyes- like, let’s say the facial or neck area!

I usually make sure the other parts aren’t as detailed as the part I want to emphasize~

e.g. for this illustration (again thank you @aomaoe for lending your spicy boi) I poured My Soul into detailing and using more contrasts/darker shadows on the hair, faces, floral hairclip, lace glove and coat because that’s where I want you to look (if you look again everything else was intentionally left chunky and two-toned).

the ribbons and general flow of the composition lead towards the subjects as well, while the red blooms make sure to nail your eyes towards that part once you’ve locked on!

this one was intentionally made to be a clusterfuck of stuff for that UTAU Aesthetic ™ but I tried to keep the general silhouette and main color blocks intact, so your eyes have places to settle on once it gets sick of all the other details~

same general rule for this one despite the saturation of patterns- mostly black and simpler patterns on the bottom, more light colors and details on top (an exception would probably be  @magebomb‘s Tyr, whose tie leads the eyes towards the pattern on his skirt, and it better did because I Poured My Tears Into That Pattern)

ok but….highschool au where jefferson is a jock but he’s bad at school and needs a tutor but is really embarrassed abt it,,,,also alexander thinking he’s showing friendly affection but is high-key swooning over him ft. alexander “im to tired to brush my hair” hamilton

I created the ayakashi and taught them words. I wanted to talk to them.