what kinda headcanons? I'll chuck some out see if you like any of them: klance as parents, first paladins, victuuri as an old married couple, hunk and pidge friendship, lotor's generals
BECCA COMING THROUGH WITH THAT GOOD SHIT!
All of these are rad… I think I’ll definitely have to do Hunk and Pidge as friends eventually… but for now have some Klance as parents headcanons.
- Fun dad. King of bedtime stories and surprise tickle fights when his kids come around the corner.
- Performing arts dad - buys all the tutus, bedazzles the tulle, helps his daughters with their makeup back stage.
- Lets his daughters practice their makeup skills on him
- *sneaking up on Keith after the girls have gone to bed* “Oh my god, you’ve been attacked” “Am I a pretty boy?” “Do not kiss me with thatLANCE NO! NO NO NO!”
- Makes sunday brunch every weekend.
- Fashion dad - “Keith don’t let them dress themselves!” “What, they look fine.” “They’re wearing plaid with polka…! Oh my god! Jeanie come here!”
- Cries a lot. “I’m just so proud!” “Babe… they’re just graduating to middle school.”
- Hilarious. So fantastic with kids. All of his daughter’s friends adore him. They get excited every year when career day rolls around and they know Lance is going to come in and tell some awesome stories about space.
- “Did you meet any aliens?!” “Sure did, and I married the prettiest one.” All the kids laugh. They have no idea.
- Rubs his scruffy cheek on his daughter’s faces.
- Discipline dad. Genuinely terrifying. No one crosses him.
- Soft and quiet generally. Pulls his daughters on to his lap frequently to talk about their day or lecture them about safety.
- Lance may help his daughters with their makeup, but Keith always does their hair. Their friends are jealous of their perfect ballerina buns.
- “Needs more glitter” - Keith, pulling out a can of glitter hairspray.
- While the other kids might adore lance, they are in awe of Keith. He’s an urban legend. So cool! Did you know Keith rides a motorcycle and wears a leather jacket? That’s nothing, I heard he wrestled a bear with a plastic butter knife and a pencil!
- No one plays the “My dad could beat up your dad” game with Keith’s daughters.
- Protective dad - “Macy better watch herself, Mark! If I see her check my kid again…!” “Babe… it’s peewee hockey.”
- When his daughters are of dating age, Keith gives the boyfriend’s THE TALK.
- His daughters are armed and dangerous. They’ll kill you in a parking lot with just their car keys. Don’t touch them.
As a pair
- Really gross. So in love. Will frequently kiss in front of their daughters to gross them out.
- “Aren’t you glad that your dads love each other?” “Yes but can’t you just… do that in private??” “We do other things in private.” “DAD!!”
- Birthday parties are a BIG FUCKING DEAL. Lance and Keith throw the most banging parties. Giant birthday cake by Hunk? Check. Petting zoo? Check. Water balloon fights? Check. Bonfires and smores? Check check. Funny ghost stories where the ghosts spook children with farting? … check.
- Attend every single piano recital, ballet performance, hockey game, and school play.
- Argue with PTA moms.
- Whenever their daughters have a particularly awful tantrum. “You know they get this from you. This is your Galra side coming out.” “They’re adopted, lance.” “I stay by what I said”.
- Halloween family. Lance is really into it and goes out of his way to plan and make everything, but Keith’s quietly competitive nature always gets the best of him.
- “We’re the best looking family out tonight.” Keith whispers. Lance beams. “DAMN RIGHT!”
- Always support each other’s decisions. They are a pair united. Their daughters tried to pull the “But papa said…!” On them once. once. It did not go well. “Lance did you agree to this?” “What?! No!”. Cue Keith’s disapproving face.
- Build treehouses and swing sets together.
- Fall asleep on the couch every Christmas eve after staying up til 3am wrapping presents.
- Buy each other #1 Dad mugs.
- Introduce themselves to their daughter’s teachers every year.
- Keith takes Lance’s last name.