I can’t believe the crack ship I’ve had since last year became the fandom’s crack ship xD My husband and I were working on a parody VLD fan comic in August, but never got past shooting ideas back and forth and a few scripts. The Lotor/Lance thing was going to be a minor background plot. Here are the highlights.
- Lotor was the former Blue Paladin, who lived in the castle until his father betrayed everyone and he was kicked out.
- He left behind a closet full of Blue Lion paraphernalia, which explains the blue lion slippers Lance found.
- Lotor wants his crap back, so he sneaks onto the castle to get it back and runs into Lance.
- “Who is this well-groomed, handsome impostor wearing my slippers?! I must have him!”
- Que Lotor’s obsession and Lance’s perpetual confusion.
- Lotor’s still low-key trying to get his stuff back by periodically sneaking onto the castle, getting caught by the paladins and getting chased away by Keith. But he’s also trying to take Lance with him every time. Allura and Keith develop a permanent eye tic.
There was also going to be a ongoing joke in the background that Haggar’s hiding her cat and sneaking cat treats/toys into her robe in the background of Zarkon’s scenes. I never said it was quality content, guys.