Scenes i just cannot get over:
- This iconic scene: When richie tozier, a 13 year old boy, was forced to face his BIGGEST fear about to murder him and the entirety of his friends, what did he do? He grabbed eddie’s head, turned it to him, comforted him to make sure 1. he was the last thing that eddie saw before their deaths, and 2. eddie didn’t die w/ the clown being the last thing he saw. Mere friendship? I think not.
- if this shot doesn’t convince you that reddie is as real as it could get, you’re lying to yourself. This specific angle, this specific structure of the scene just screams reddie. In this moment, possibly one of the most beautiful and important moments of the entire movie, richie tozier and eddie kapsbrak are holding hands- the LOS(V)ER cast being in the middle. This scene was included on purpose, since no scene is without one. just such beautiful babies
- Eddie kapsbrak. buying ice cream. for himself. and none other. than one. richie tozier. on a. 4th. of july. parade. that spells gay.
- CLOWN ROOM. richie tozier was lured into a room full of his biggest fear by eddie kapsbrak. Necessary background info: pennywise, a murderous monster who feeds off of children’s fears, used georgie to lure bill in the basement/neibolt house- since it was bill’s greatest fear to face his guilt and grief over georgie. what does this mean for richie, when HE VOLUNTARILY, WITHOUT EVEN THINKING, RAN INTO THE MYSTERIOUS AS FUCK ROOM IN A NEIBOLT HOUSE JUST BECAUSE HE SAW/HEARD EDDIE GIGGLING IN THERE? AND WHY DID PENNYWISE INTENTIONALLY CHOSE EDDIE AS A BAIT TO LURE HIM IN? HM? ya i think i made myself clear.
- The projector scene, where 1.richie tozier was the first to realize eddie kapsbrak having a mild panic/asthma attack; and 2. instinctively pulled eddie kapsbrak towards himself as soon as pennywise became a physical threat to their safety. richie tozier literally fucking pulled eddie kapsbrak into his arms. in to his arms. i speak no more.