Summary: You have a strange habit of sleeping naked. Jongin drops by your house one day and catches you in the act and he can’t help but feel turned on at the thought of you with no clothes on.
Author’s Note: This is my second time writing smut so forgive me if there are any mistakes or it just seems kind of off. My best friend also wrote a version of this herself @justafanfictionwriter you can check that out if you’d like! Thank you and I’m so sorry for this >.<
I was looking at my past art recently, and for some reason it just really got me down. I feel like half of my art is really on the low-quality end, and it’s been making me really insecure about all of my art.
I sorta did a redraw of a cotton candy garnet piece I made a year ago… except more like, melancholy - to match my mood I guess. This is my way of showing myself that I’m not all bad, and I am improving. But idk, it’s still hard to be happy with any of my drawings anymore :/
all reblogs/likes/commentary is very much appreciated
Pre Disney Trip, my girlfriend and I went to the Disney store to hyper her up.
And I screamed as soon as I saw the display.
Apologize the bad quality, I uploaded these through messenger first and it crapped on the quality for some reason. I knew I shoulda uploaded to tumblr first…. If you want any particular shots in better quality I can repost just a photo or two just let me know what you want to look at.
But I can’t really recreate in box for example.
The box is fairly plain. And I don’t see dolls THAT often that boast about articulation so that was awesome. Still cute though. Makes me want to finally get around to watching the series.
The first thing I realized when pulling her out was how the hair was arranged.
If you know anything about my regular blog @puff-pink Bonita is my fav monster high mostly because of her long hair.
Hair is extremely important in a Rapunzel doll.
I ripped her out and was gaping in happiness.
Like I’m screaming here.
IT’S SO LONG.
And golden. Like I love the fact the stylization has gone into her hair color too. it also reminds me of her signature glow.
Of course the first thing I do with my dolls is strip. So clothes are off. Her arm and hand detach much like other Disney Store dolls.
16 points of articulation!
Her feet can go flat! Which you know in a BAREFOOT CHARACTER IS IMPORTANT. Sorry I’m just bitter about my other Punzie
Fun fact I never bought Disney store one, my gf gave me her extra awhile ago. Main reason,… I didn’t think it looked like her. Like at all. I love love love this stylized version. Look at her hips!
So much cuter and ahh I love cartoony dolls.
She comes with a one piece two layered dress, frying pan, and Pascal. And a cute hair ornament that holds her side bangs back.
Rapunzel isn’t my favorite princess but she is the one I relate to the most.
I grew up very sheltered and whenever I confronted my parents about how all my other friends had more freedom than me, they still only reply “that’s because their parents don’t love them as much as we do”
When I met her face character at Disney World a couple of years ago I almost cried.
Tangled resonated with me hardcore, and it’s nice to have a better rendition of Rapunzel on my shelves.
I’ve learned a lot about binding from my own research and experience, and I wanted to share that knowledge with all of you! Safe binding is really important, so please take this to heart, especially if you’re just starting to bind.
* Don’t bind improperly. Pretty simple, don’t use ace bandages, duct tape, or anything similar. Duct tape will irritate your skin terribly, possibly even removing a layer or two when you peel it off. Both ace and duct tape won’t allow for proper expansion of the lungs/ribcage when breathing and can lead to collapsed lungs and broken ribs, as well as potentially damaging breast tissue to the point where you may be ineligible for top surgery later in life.
* Don’t buy a cheap or low quality binder. In general, it’s a bad idea to buy a binder that costs less than $20.
* Don’t buy a binder from Amazon or Wish.
* Don’t buy a binder that is marketed to lesbians, tomboys, or cosplayers/stage performers.
* Don’t buy a binder from Les Love Boat, Les Lesbian, or T Kingdom. In general, these brands make low quality binders. Some trans people swear by T Kingdom, but I’ve heard from a lot of sources that their binders don’t bind well, are not high quality, and fall apart very quickly.
* Don’t buy a binder with clasps, Velcro, or zippers. There’s a good reason for this, trust me. Everyone I’ve ever known with these kinds of binders says they are uncomfortable or difficult to wear because they dig into the skin, they come undone easily, or both. Think about it, something that’s really tight against your skin having a metal or plastic piece on it is not going to be super comfortable.
* Read reviews on binders before you buy.
* Don’t wear a binder for more than 8 hours if at all avoidable. 10 hours is okay as long as you’re not doing it every day. 12 hours is pretty much the high high limit, but if you do wear a binder for 12 hours straight, try not to wear a binder for a couple days following. If you wear a binder for more than 12 hours, you will be in bad pain for days, trust me. You will bruise the muscles around your ribcage, and binding (and breathing) will hurt pretty bad. After more than 12 hours of continuous wear, I would recommend not binding for 5-7 days minimum.
* Don’t continue wearing a binder if you are in pain or having trouble breathing. I suggest keeping a sports bra with you when you’re binding so that you can change if you need to.
* If you’re uncomfortable, take breaks. Go to the bathroom, take it off for a couple minutes, then put it back on.
* Don’t exercise while binding. Even when you’re binding with an actual binder, your breathing will be restricted. Exercising while binding could potentially cause you to pass out due to lack of oxygen. The general rule is that if you’re doing activity that will cause you to breathe heavily, don’t bind.
* Don’t bind if you’re going to be doing any heavy lifting.
* Don’t sleep in a binder. This applies to naps too. I learned that the hard way. I originally thought that you shouldn’t sleep in your binder because you’d potentially be wearing it for more than 8 hours. The actual reason is that the pressure of the binder combined with the additional pressure of your body weight on the mattress/couch/floor/whatever means more risk of bruising, lung damage, breathing constriction, and rib fractures.
* Don’t wear a binder if you are sick with a respiratory illness. If you are coughing or having trouble breathing, binding can aggravate these issues.
* If you have severe asthma, ask your doctor if it is safe for you to bind, and if they say yes, be very careful when binding.
* Don’t expect a binder to get you completely flat. Especially if you have a larger chest, the odds of even the best binder getting you completely flat is slim to none. Binders will compress a little or a lot depending on the material they’re made of, and will likely smooth your chest, but unless you’re less than a B cup, you’re probably not going to be completely flat with a binder.
* Take your measurements before you buy. Just guessing your size or basing it on your t-shirt size is not a reliable indicator. Measure yourself according to the method in the sizing chart of the company you’re buying from and compare it to the chart. If you’re in between two sizes, round up (unless you’re really, really close to the lower size, I’m talking a small fraction of an inch).
* There are a couple of ways to bind without a binder. One is to stack sports bras. Try putting one on backward and one on forward (note: this only works with compression sports bras). Another method is to use shapewear like Spanx. Most shapewear is made out of the same material as a lot of binders (I know this is true of Spanx and Underworks binders because I’ve owned both of them). Take shapewear (the kind that’s like underwear and doesn’t have thigh portions) and cut a slit in the crotch part. You can then pull it on just like you would a normal binder. Generally, the size you would typically wear if you were wearing the shapewear as intended is the size you will need to bind with.
* There are two binder brands that you will generally hear recommended; they are Underworks and GC2B. I have bought binders from both. My first was from Underworks, and I was quickly dissatisfied with it. I then ordered a binder from GC2B, which I have found to be much more comfortable and to bind much more effectively. GC2B is generally a little cheaper than Underworks as well.
* Half vs. full binder: half binders are less hot and work just as well in the chest as a full binder. They occasionally will ride up and your breasts may hang out the bottom; in this case, you will find yourself compulsively pulling your binder down. A full binder has the added bonus of smoothing your hips. I’ve never owned a full binder, so I don’t know personally if they ride up or not. However, I have read that these can be really tight in the tummy area, especially if you’ve got some pudge there. Read reviews to help you make your decision.
* There are a lot of tutorials to make your own binder, and also shops online that make custom binders. These are good resources if you are unable to find a binder in your size. Just make sure you buy from a reputable shop, and again, read reviews.
Remember, safety is very important when binding, and you should always listen to your body. Happy binding!
The ‘Self-Insert OC’: Beautiful, smart OC-chan is put into E class. Karma acts like a crazed pervert towards her, and Gakushuu liked her too because.. Love Triangles!? Bonus points if OC-Chan trained as an assassin before joining E class.
The Cheesy Karma x Nagisa; Karma is once again a crazed pervert, and Nagisa becomes a permenantly-blushing helpless weed who has developed a stutter.
The Cheesy Karma x Asano; Karma is still a crazed pervert (notice a theme) and Asano is a socially-stunted tsundere-wooby.
The Cheesy Maeiso fic: Isogai is a boring nice-guy, Maehara is a spaz. They fall in love.
The Well-characterised pairing fic: Wow, a fic were the characters being paired (Karma/Nagisa/Kayano/Rio/Karma) etc aren’t horrible out of character! And it’s enjoyable to read.
The all-the-het-pairings fic; The fic were all of E class have paired up with a partner of the opposite sex; Kayano and Nagisa, Karma and Okuda, Kanzaki and Sugino, Hazama and Terasaka. The fic usually suffers from focusing on too many characters and relationships to characterise.
The Meta about a non-main character; A beautiful, well-written insight into a side-character’s perspective. Unfortunately it’s not about Karma, Nagisa or Asano so nobody reads it.
Asano goes to E class fic; I’ve easily read 15 of these. Quality varies.
Angst Fic; Nagisa’s mother abuses him, Isogai’s Dad died, Asano’s Dad’s an asshole, Karma'a parents abandoned him. Let’s cry.
Weird AU fic; Wanted an AU were the cast are Dinosaurs? No? Too bad!
The Chairman is a rapist fic; Almost exclusively in Indonesian for some reason.
The really good one-shot; 1000 words of perfection.
SYOC fic; Impossible to keep track of all these OCs. People only read the sentences were their own are involved.
Warnings: Language, mentions of drug use, angst, the tiniest amount of fluff
*gif not mine, found off google*
Your mind begins to race as you take in the scene in front of you, panic overcoming your mind. Mr. Shurley is still standing there, hand in hand with who you presume to be his boyfriend or husband, a confused (and shocked) expression on his face.
“Dean Winchester?” Mr. Shurley says slowly. “I thought I recognized your car! You’re the last person I expected to see here tonight. How are you doing?”
Dean looks over at you, panic obvious in his eyes. You shake your head at him as if to say that you have no ideas. This is it- you’re going to get kicked out of university because even when you’re cities away from people who know the two of you, fate has a twisted sense of humor.
best quality: People joke that he’s “Daddy Jumin”, but I honestly think he really is the dad of the RFA. Like Seven, he keeps a watchful eye on the other members, although Jumin is least likely to take direct action unless he knows it’s appropriate (or when V tells him to.) But when he takes action, holy shit does he take action He sends way too many bodygaurds to all the RFA when there’s a threat, and he had the balls to actually contact Yoosung’s mom because he was genuinely concerned for the boy’s failing school life. He even said it himself: as the oldest of the group, it’s his job to look after them.
I also like that he’s not entirely the stereotypical uptight, rich character that can be seen in some anime/manga. Like always being the 100% serious and condescending one that no one in the group can really get along with. He’s just as much of a dork as the rest of them (he actually keeps tracks of how much Elizabeth the 3rd sheds and fucking means it), isn’t embarassed about what makes him a dork, has good relationships with other characters, and has much more of a range of emotions than even he may realize. It’s kind of hard to explain, but compared to other male characters that share many similar traits with Jumin, it doesn’t feel like you have to work hard to “earn” Jumin’s love (or even just his friendship) like you would have to with them. You just need to talk to him and prove trustworthy. And I liked that.
And his 1st bad end is the funniest of the bad ends. Hell, it’s the least bad out of all of them. You get to throw some wicked shade at Sarah, you end up marrying Jumin, and you end up a high-ranking and respected employee at his company. Seriously, if you didn’t get this end yet you NEED to. Forget his supposedly “kinky” Bad End 2, Bad End 1 is the way to go.
Jumin can very much be a jerk. He has a tendency to be insulting or say something backhanded, whether intentional or not. It may be due to lack of more normal social etiquette, but damn does this man lack proper tact.
For example, it’s clear he doesn’t completely understand Zen’s reasoning for not accepting his offers. Not to mention he seems to deliberately ignore the fact that Zen is ALLERGIC TO FUCKING CATS MAN. And he also thinks that simply paying Jaehee a lot of money will make up for putting up with an unsupportive working environment. Of course, when you grow up with a shit ton of money, it may be surprising that not all people value it as much as you think. But still, man, it’s not like Zen and Jaehee are subtle about their situation.
I also found his route to be rather uncomfortable at times. I personally don’t like feeling like I can’t do anything, nor do I like being told what to do or how to do things.
I get that Jumin was trying to keep you safe and he absolutely doesn’t want to lose the one person he can actually call “his”, but the way he went about handling the whole situation was overwhelming and I didn’t enjoy it. This is something Jumin acknowledges actually: that he cannot control his emotions properly and is genuinely scared that he’ll hurt you. It’s a nice flaw to have, but it’s still a flaw I wouldn’t be able to handle in MC’s shoes.
Also his hair is a pain in the ass to draw
ship them with: Hardcore ship with my Unicorn MC. I swear I’ll post something involving them one day (when I can finally tame Jumin’s hair.)
brotp them with: V is pretty much a given. I love childhood friendships, and I would kill for a canon CG of the two of them as children.
While I don’t ship them, I do believe a friendship between him and Zen would be so much fun. Zen’s route shows that they can be civil with each other and when they are, they can actually hold a normal conversation. They’d be the kind of bros that’d pick on each other a little, and then laugh about it later.
It’s my personal headcanon that Jumin actually likes taking care of people much younger than him. So he’s like a real brother to both Yoosung and Zen’s MC, the youngest of the group.
needs to stay away from: Holy hell. It’s pretty much the same answer for everyone at this point.
Let’s just go with every woman in his life that has tried to use and exploit the poor man. Especially that one step-mother (or I at least one of his father’s many mistresses) who actually tried to hit on him *shivers.* No wonder this man is emotionally numb to the opposite sex.
misc. thoughts: With everything about Jumin’s personality, his history with women, and how the other boys treat him (looking at you Zenny) there’s no denying the fact hat this man is 100% a Virigin. So while I do enjoy reading some of his kinky headcanons like the rest of the fandom, it does bother me how it’s common to exaggerate him as some BDSM, “50 Shades of Gray” daddy when I’m pretty sure next to Yoosung, he’d be the most vanilla when it comes to sex. At least at first. Kinks are something you develop with more experience, after all.
Don’t deny it, Jumin would be that one lover who needs to do extensive research on sex first and ask not-so-subtle questions to the RFA before he’d be sure he was ready to please his SO for the first time. I now desire to see Jumin go to Zen for sex-ed and tips for bedtime festivities.