Vmin: hug each other all the freaking time, have kissed several times, say they want to be together even when they become grandfathers, Jimin called Tae his saviour, call each other soulmates, Tae said “I only have you” to Jimin, he also said that Jimin’s smile cheers him up when he feels blue, Tae wrote a love song for Jimin, Jimin is Taehyung’s stress reliever, Tae said Jimin is the member who will protect him forever, they say “I love you” to each other frequently etc.
Fandom:awwww cute bros #friendshipgoals
*sunshine-line ships literally have thousands of romantic/gay moments*
Fandom:awwww cute bros #friendshipgoals
*any other popular ship smiles/glances at each other*
Fandom:omFG DID YOU SEE THAT??!! MY OTP IS FCKING REAL!! BOYFRIENDS!! GET MARRIED ALREADY!!1! SO WHIPPED ISTG!1!
After what feels like forever, this young female juvenile opossum crystal skeleton is finally finished! She had noticeable damage to her skull, which is why I decided to crystalize and dye her entire skeleton. I am pleased with how she came out, and she is available to be added to your collection!! Her skeleton and crystals are attached to a black case, and she has a glass case that attaches to the base.
I have decided not to attempt to ship her, as the crystals could easily be damaged in transit, so I am offering her up to be hand delivered by me! Depending on where you are located, I can deliver her straight to you, or meet you halfway. I am located in North Florida, and would prefer not to travel too far, though I am willing to work that out with whoever is interested. “Shipping” will be paid by the buyer to help me with gas costs, and she is $275 before that. Please contact me here or through any other of my social media!
Do you remember when Scott thought that Derek died (s03e05) and he wasn’t able to heal because he felt guilty for his death?
Well, after Allison helps him to heal, one of the first things he says is: “Stiles, where’s Stiles?” even if there is no reason to believe he is in danger. It’s like Scott’s last promise to Derek was to keep Stiles safe.
I’ve always believed that (until season 4) it was Derek who acknowledged and understood his feelings for Stiles (Stiles was just…well…Stiles. Kinda lost in his Lydia world, wondering about his sexuality). Scott knew it though, like every body else in the pack, simply because Derek made it very clear to them:
But he tried so hard to keep him away. For so many reasons:
1) Stiles is a “child”
2) “I killed my first love”
3) “people I love die”
4) Trust issues
5) He knows and respects the feelings Stiles has for Lydia
“Sometimes the shape you take reflects the person that you are. Even Stiles calls her cold-blooded.”
6) He loves Stiles’ smile. And he knows how dangerous and painful a relationship with a werewolf can be.
But nobody can deny that Derek is totally in love with Stiles, because:
1) He makes him smile:
2) And makes him act like a baby (because he had to grow up so fast that he’s still a child in so many ways, SO BASICALLY WHAT STILES GIVES HIM IS WHAT HE NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO HAVE):
(come on, Derek. No one believes you)
3) This little, defenceless human is a hero, a BAMF and he’s not afraid of him
4) this BAMF is kind and funny and brave and full of love
5) He dreams of him
6) no words needed
7) Derek kinda freaks out every time Stiles is in danger
8) COME ON THIS SCENE
And then, finally, it looks like Stiles understands something (and, yes, it looks like our ship is going to become canon)
BUT…Season 3B. Stiles literally loses his mind (STILES WHAT ARE YOU DOING)
While Derek’s still totally and madly in love with him:
And the Nogitsune knows it:
But then season 4 comes, and while Derek finds a distraction (okay, totally fair)…
…Malia decides that Stiles is her mate:
And then Stiles finally gets it:
Because when you’re losing someone…
…you understand how much that someone is important to you.
Because she gets him the best; maybe even more than he gets himself. Because she knows what he needs and gives him space. Because she gives him time. Because she doesn’t try to interfere and let him fix himself. Because she’s just right there in the right place at the right time. Because no one other than her knows what to do or what to say when he’s at his worst. Because no one other than her can ground him like that. Because she doesn’t even have to try. She’s just like that. She’s always been like that.
And he knows she has suffered the same loss, and has been alone, and weird, and bullied, just like him. And he’s never wanted anyone to call bullshit on him because he’s well aware of it. And he hates himself for that but doesn’t know how to stop it. And he’s never wanted to fight with anyone but things just get worse and suddenly she calms him down like nobody could. And he doesn’t even know why but he thinks he gets her, in some weird way no one understands. And he cares for her. He doesn’t need her to fix him; he just needs her.
Eh I guess I’ll answer this honestly if it’ll get the asks I get to reduce even by a bit
No I don’t like it anymore, and just because I know everyone will ask
here’s why (also please for the love of god don’t take this as me saying you’re
an ass for liking it, it’s just my personal opinion):
Their relationship is constantly shoved down your throat everywhere you look and that too at the expense of other significant relationships in the show. You constantly read stuff about how keith and lance helped each other and comfort each other and this and that but if such a scene exists between ANY other characters and keith/lance it’s completely dismissed and barely acknowledged (or worse, completely shit upon in the name of some delusional moral crusade). And that just personally annoys me to no end.
I’ve literally seen so much of them that even the idea of any potential they might have has become s o boring to me. Like I just. I don’t care anymore. I’m more fascinated by coran and pidge’s friendship at this point than I am with klance. I’m willing to talk in depth about ANY interaction in voltron outside of kl my guy
People who’re more passionate about said ship don’t particularly like me, and have said some nasty stuff about me on their blogs so that kinda you know. Put me off. Probably forever lmao
but yeah that’s the gist of it. I’m probably taking this way too seriously but since i get asks about it all the time I figured I might as well let you guys know
The way Dean never denies Cas being his lover/love interest is a trope i personally see very often. Often, the person does not want to deny it because a) they do have feelings for the person and/or b) they don't want to deny it for fear of it never happening, or the other person thinking they don't want that kind of relationship with them. They one being teased/accused may act annoyed, but there's never a denial.
Yeah. All these years, he’s NEVER offered even a token “Dude, I don’t feel that way.” Never once a “He’s not my type.” And the biggie: “I’m straight.” Never said it. Never said anything at all to contradict any of that “teasing.”
Even in 10.05 when Sam and Dean discussed “Dea-stiel” in the actual text:
SAM : I don’t understand. DEAN : Me neither. SAM : I mean, shouldn’t it be… Deastiel ? DEAN : Really ? That’s your issue with this ? SAM : (smirks) No, of course it’s not my issue. You know… How about Sastiel ? Samstiel ? DEAN : Ok, alright. You know what ? You’re gonna do that thing, where you just shut the hell up. Forever. (Sam laughs.)
Sam hears the whole thing from Dean, and his only quibble at first is how the ship name is pronounced. And then his second line of approach is by turning it around and wondering why they don’t ship HIM with Cas. AND THAT IS WHAT GETS DEAN’S GOAT HERE.
Because true or not, based in fact on his own life experiences or not, he’s technically just been outed. He didn’t shut down Marie’s assessment of the subtext. He didn’t put the kibosh on her Destiel interpretation. He turned around by the end of the episode, and told them all to put as much sub into that text as they could…
MARIE : Oh, it’s just subtext ! But, then again, you know, you can’t spell subtext without…. s-e-x.
1. It was my mother who first discovered the fuel leak. Or at least, that’s what we thought it was then. My grandmother, who was the last of us to have set foot on Earth, had died the month before. We had gathered in the laundry atrium, which was the largest open space without ongoing maintenance work, and made such tribute as we could: this is one of the first things I remember. My mother said it felt like a new era, like we were on our own. Although of course we had been out of radio contact with Earth for many years by then. And then, so soon after: the fuel numbers didn’t quite add up. The guardian angels of the old world gone, and we were on our own. But we had excess fuel against unplanned contingencies. It was the slowest of slow leaks. No big deal.
2. There is another thing that is odd about the path of the ship: sometimes it makes corrections that we did not tell it to make. Not often, but sometimes. I wish I could say that I was the one who discovered this, but I think it was Grace Cao who first noticed it. The ship does have a mechanism for external course corrections. It was designed for two circumstances: to retrieve the ship in the case of the crew becoming somehow disabled at launch, and at the fabled other end: for our children’s children’s children to be guided into port on the new worlds by the settlers who had landed before them. It uses a separate communications channel: minimal data and supposedly programmable across huge distances. But it is entirely possible that it is buggy. Still, the end point of our journey is the system that it always was. Also, hopefully, no big deal.
3. Over the years, we have gone from thinking of the ship as a complex but explicable machine to thinking of it as a mysterious engine that we cannot quite control. Too much not quite lining up. Maintenance is turning into ritual. The Machine is turning up in the old stories from Earth. It keeps us alive but it can punish us. It is capricious and sometimes angry. So we were ready for the latest development, I suppose. Too ready: there is so me scandal down in engineering with Peter and the Adeosun wards, and I have heard people say, joking-not-joking, that our fuel problems are down to moral failing.
4. Nevertheless, I think the changes we now see are more likely to belong in the domain of the fuel leak. And this time they are worrying. If we sustain this level of fuel depletion to our destination, we will be out of reserves. Too many things to go wrong. There has been an uptick in the rate of fuel loss, and no obvious reason for it. I sent Xuebing and Grace Cao out on a spacewalk to inspect the fuel tanks. It has been a long time since since anyone went on spacewalk. We had to fire up the fabricator to print a new seal for the second suit. But they have not found anything external.
5. The way it fluctuates is curious. I am not sure that we are looking at this the right way.
6. Of course, the other option is that it is something in our course correction. We have certainly not made any deviation in heading for years, intentionally or unintentionally. It cannot be that. Could it be speed correction? We are at the speed we would expect to be at, at this point in the journey. But if were to deviate from this, the ship would automatically intervene to put us back. It would use fuel. But why would it need to? We are in deep space. We are as alone as any humans have ever been. There is nothing here to slow us down.
7. Some further time has passed. Grace Sharma has been plotting the anomaly. But I fear now that we are already beyond the point where the mission is lost. We will not be able to correct at the other end. Perhaps when we get there we can send the settlers a distress call. Perhaps they can rescue us somehow.
8. The crew at the bridge all know it now, but for the while we have not told the others. Maybe there is some way out. If only we knew what was happening! It is hard to extract the information, but with Bernard-Rose and Grace’s help I think we have it confirmed: the engines are running at a higher rate than they should for what is supposed to be primarily a power-generation role On a whim, I tried assuming the missing fuel had gone into speed correction. What could the forces on the ship have been to cause that? And out came the plot, like a dream, like a nightmare. Because this was a curve that I had seen before.
9. The Wang-Fernstell curve. Physics class. One of a range of competitors to the standard model of quantum gravity. A fringe idea, really. In any case not experimentally confirmable on the small scales available in the solar system. But on a long voyage across deep space: yes, absolutely confirmable. You would observe a slow deceleration over time, oscillating in a distinctive way, increasing in magnitude. Or, if you had a ship that corrected for that sort of thing, you would gradually run out of fuel. And then stop. In deep space. So it seems we have made an incredibly important discovery about the structure of the Universe. And it seems that we will never be able to tell anyone about it. It seems that we are doomed.
10. I have told the others. The ship is very quiet. I cannot stop thinking of all the ships that went before us, of all the ships that will come after. Did they all make this discovery, once they were beyond hope of rescue? Are they all lost? Is the Earth even now churning out new ships to drift, lifeless, into the void, and pinning all its future hopes on them? We have turned off the speed correction in the hope of saving fuel for power, though we will be able to eke a tiny amount out of the solar panels when that fails. But now, of course, the ship has started making course corrections again, ones that we cannot override. Of course. I have asked Peter to move up to the kitchen hold. It is not at all clear that he is safe.
11. Another correction. We are going to run out of fuel. We are coming towards our final resting place.
12. We are coming towards our final resting place. And there is something there. Something gleaming in the starlight up ahead. It is hard to make out. A complex, huge, many-looped grey thing, studded across with tiny lights.
13. It is the ships. It is the other ships. Thousands and thousands of them, all linked up: something between a space station and a planet. We are within radio range of it now. And they have been calling us! We are to dock at the nearmost point. They called us from an atrium full of trees. Trees! I have never seen such a thing. But why not use some of the seeds now, whilst they lie becalmed? And maybe it will not be forever. They say there may be something they can make of the new physics, some way to make these odd forces work for us. But for now I am just marvelling at the thing they have made. It has states. There are parts of it where the languages are diverging. There are parts of it that worship the myth of the machine. We will all have to choose where to live and what to work on. So much to do, to keep it alive!
14. But one thing still to do now: use the remaining fuel to power up the long-range transmitter. We need to send the requisite course corrections to the next ship down the line.
The Crystal Gems apparently were NEVER going to retrieve the rubies and I find this very strange.
When Steven asks Navy if she’s mad about everything they’ve done, he says
“Or when we blasted you all out into space and stole your ship so you would be stranded forever?”
Many people in the fandom were wondering why Steven and the Crystal Gems didn’t get the Rubies after rescuing Greg and seem to have just moved on from it and I was too, maybe they just forgot or something. Steven said they’d get them on the way back from the human zoo. But they didn’t. And then he says plainly they stole their ship so they would be “stranded forever”.
They were planning to just leave them there. STEVEN was planning to leave them there. They were planning to just leave these immortal beings sent to retrieve Jasper, and ultimately are not much of a serious threat to the CGs in a fight, aimlessly floating out in the endless void of space for eternity.
Does–Does anyone else find this prospect deeply disturbing? Not just for the Crystal Gems, but especially for a character like Steven, known for wanting to help people and is supposed to be caring and loving even for his alleged enemies.
And he clearly felt guilty about it leaving them at first! We saw that in Stevonnie’s visions of Eyeball! But now he’s just totally cool with leaving them for dead?
This just seems so…off…It seems so cruel.
It doesn’t even make any logical sense either! It’s incredibly easy to come to the conclusion that since now Blue and Yellow Diamond have their eyes set on earth, if the Crystal Gems didn’t get the rubies, the diamonds would have! And the rubies have vital information on the Crystal Gems that would be very dangerous if the Diamonds found out. Like the barn, the location of two of the gems’ biggest allies?
GARNET has future vision for fuck’s sake, why wouldn’t she at least know that something obvious like that could happen?