Do you give advice on getting a binder?
Hey there! Thanks for sending in an ask!
Below are some sites that specialize in selling binders!
- GC2b (Great range of “nude” binders in a variety of skin tones, as well as more “basic” colours, such as black, grey, white.)
- F2M Binders at Underworks / Underworks (Makers of the iconic Tri-Top Chest Binder—same company for both links, but the first site is more geared towards transmasculine individuals.)
- Shapeshifters, Inc (Gorgeous custom tailored binders! Sparkly, rainbows, and patterns galore, as well as many options for skin tones. Check out their Tumblr!)
- Love Boat (Taiwanese company that carries many different styles of binders and compression sports bras.)
- T-Kingdom (Taiwanese company with some more casual options.)
If you experience some issues with buying a binder due to age and/or living at an unsupportive home, give this guide a read: HOW TO STEALTHILY GET A BINDER
I don’t like to advocate lying or keeping things from your family, but I also know of the common hostile situations that trans youth often find themselves in. Please make a safe and informed decision before possibly putting yourself into a worse situation with your parents and/or guardians.
Hope this reply was helpful! If you need a clarification of anything, let me know!