PERSONALITIES OF WESTERN JRPG FANS
- FINAL FANTASY FANS:Forever in denial of how good the series is, was, and will be even though the series has always been slightly above average at best.
- DRAGON QUEST FANS:Cool folks with good taste until they start talking about Square-Enix's reluctance to bring games to the west, then they become unbearably annoying.
- POKEMON FANS:Okay, not really annoying except until an argument arises about which generation is the best.
- PERSONA FANS:Unbelievably annoying cunts who never shut up about how "good" and "progressive" the series is. Often times they read too much into subtext.
- REGULAR MEGAMI TENSEI FANS:Cool people, generally have good taste, get annoying when they but heads with Persona fans. Can't comprehend why their part of the franchise isn't more popular.
- ETRIAN ODYSSEY FANS:Quiet, unassuming, decent folks.
- WILD ARMS FANS:Have no idea what their series even is but they like it none-the-less
- PHANTASY STAR FANS:Cool people but forever salty that Sega has abandoned them
- SHINING FORCE FANS:Buried and forgotten long long ago