ben literally does shit like……. telling tilda swinton he wishes he was a woman so he could wear her clothes and then when she goes into this pizza rolls not gender roles speech he agrees and goes off on this lil tangent about how we shouldn’t let gender define us in full seriousness, like he’s literally as progressive and cute as rich white guys can get and contrasting that with what ppl on here say about him is honestly so sad.. like i’m not even saying this as a stan, it’s just literally completely unfair
Dangerous Woman Tour Sacramento Soundcheck Highlights
Outfit: Ariana was wearing her yellow “Pizza rolls not gender roles” sweatshirt and had her hair in a short ponytail.
- Ariana said it feels way longer than 4 years of The Way and after a fan yelled, “It feels like 40!”, she laughed and said, “I was gonna say more like 10.”
- Someone asked if Ariana could do a livestream and tease new music but she said she isn’t ready yet, because she has a big surprise with this album and that it is something she has never done before, which is why she is taking her time with it.
- Ariana said she would never order the Starbucks secret menu drink that is named after her
- A fan yelled, “Toulouse let’s see your wink!” and Ariana said, “He’s so confused, he can’t understand you. He’s only a dog!”
- She said her favorite Sam & Cat episode is the ATM one because Cat breaks the law
- When a fan was shocked that Ari answered her question, Ari laughed with her crew, “Did your soul leave your body?”
- A fan yelled, “Justice for Focus!!” and Scott said, “Yeah!” and all the dancers laughed.
- The dancers said it was the loudest soundcheck they have ever had.
- Jones Crow was at Soundcheck.
[and now for a few non-soundcheck moments]
- During M&G, a fan told her to “belt her dick off” and instead of laughing like they expected, she just said “I don’t have one but okay,” so they responded, “Oh my god, I fucked it up I’m sorry,” and she said, “Nah you’re good,” and then the fan had to leave so the next person could go. Afterwards, that fan talked to Joan because they were so upset and Joan hugged them and said “Honey, I’m her mother. Believe me that she thought it was funny. She was just replying like that because that’s how she is with her sense of humor,” and then hugged them again and told them to stop crying.
- A fan mentioned during M&G that they had tweeted at her saying they would love to see a DWT rehearsal and she said “Oh my gosh that’s right! That was you? I wish we could have done something like that. Maybe in the future!”
- Joan told a fan that she doesn’t let Ariana look at Twitter sometimes because some people are so mean and it really affects Ariana even though she tries not to pay attention to it
I have a headcanon that when Kirishima describes something as ‘manly’ he really doesn’t mean masculine. He just means awesome or good, manly is just a positive word for him, it’s a essentially a synonym with cool. For example.
🉐Uraraka beats up a villain? 'Manly as heck!’
🉐Bakugou bakes some muffins? 'That’s super manly bro’
🉐Mina gets an pretty new shirt? 'That shirt is so manly, I love it!’
At first the rest of the class is confused by it at first but eventually they get used to it. There’s even a joke going around that everyone needs to take a shot every time Kirishima says manly. People who are close to Kirishima (Bakugou, Kaminari, Mina, Sero, etc) even start using manly without meaning to. They’ll just causally throw 'manly’ into their sentenced as one would with the word 'nice’ or 'awesome’ (When someone points it out to Bakugou there is a lot of screaming involved). Kirishima also uses 'unmanly’ and 'not manly’ un-ironically and it drives Bakugou insane. (Like for gods sake Kiri other insults exist too)
🉐Learning how Todoroki was treated but his dad? 'Dude that so unmanly’
🉐Hearing about Izuku’s childhood bullies? 'Bullying someone is so not manly!’
🉐hearing a rude comment about the 1-a girls credibility as heroes because they’re female? 'Sexism is the most unmanly thing ever dude!!’
Kirishima is just a super sweet boy who uses manly to describe literally anything he finds cool because who needs gender roles when you can have pizza rolls
• Free Melania
• Mike Pence likes Nickelback
• My pussy grabs back
• Keep your tiny orange hands off my healthcare
•You can’t build a wall with hands that small
• If I wanted the government in my womb I’d fuck a senator
• Pizza rolls not gender roles
• Trump is a fart
• We shall overcome not overcomb
• Think… while it’s still legal
• Non-violent civil disobedience
• Be the change… we are the light
• A woman’s place is in the resistance (w/ pic of Leia)
• The Handmaiden’s Tale is not an instruction manual
• Listen more tweet less
• Truck Fump Puck Fence
• Trump Skis in Jeans
• You can’t grab my pussy but you can kiss my ass
• Teaching years=9 Grizzly attacks=0
• “Oh, Donald. Put your tiny hands in mine.”-Putin (Probably)
• Pussies! Now with extra teeth!
Other things seen:
• Toy horse on a stick wearing a pussy hat
• Lady Liberty’s torch
• A papier mache pussy with a sign on it saying “Hands off!”
• Guy purposefully sneezing loudly into handkerchief with Trump’s face on it
• Guy wearing Bernie hoodie and leggings under shorts