Let's get something straight here.
I’m fucking done with everything and everyone. Just because people aren’t used to something or think it should be a certain way doesn’t mean it’s fucking right.
1. Straight people are straight. Gay people are gay. Deal. With. It. Not everyone is going to be fucking straight or gay. Some of us are even in between like pans, bi’s, and shit.
SO STOP HOMOPHOBIA AND QUIT HETEROPHOBIA. SIT DOWN. SHUT UP. AND DEAL WITH IT. IF YOU DON’T LIKE SOMETHING, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.
2. A Woman does not “belong” in a kitchen. And she doesn’t HAVE to be a wife. Everyone sees women as someone who has to be feminine, and cute, and perky and shit. NOT ALL WOMAN WILL BE LIKE THAT.
There are tomboys, a woman CAN become a soldier. A woman is capable of so much more than just having kids, making dinner and being a goddamn housewife. Yea I fully understand if that’s how SOME woman want to live their life, but NO WOMAN should be held back from what SHE wants.
3. QUIT WITH STEREOTYPING PEOPLE. Just because someone wears glasses doesn’t make them a nerd. Just like how if someone is buff and strong, it doesn’t make him a jock. Not every Muslim is dangerous, and not every white person is rich. And not all gays are “fabulous.” I got called out the other day because I am bisexual and someone asked me why I don’t dress like it then. Excuse me? BUT EXACTLY HOW WOULD A BISEXUAL GIRL DRESS???!!! FUCK EVERYONE WHO STEREOTYPES PEOPLE. GROW A BRAIN. READ A BOOK. Who knows, maybe you’ll fucking learn something.
4. People. Fuck. Up. But that doesn’t mean you get to fucking laugh at them, or judge them. Sometimes things happen and we all make stupid decisions. So don’t go fucking prancing around like you’re any better than anyone else.
5. How is it that if someone has a broken leg, or head injury, they get sympathy? But people like me, who are actually mentally injured, get judged and dismissed as freaks? Yes, I’m mentally unstable, that doesn’t mean I’m going to kill a person.
Just like how not every depressed person wants to kill themselves!
Before you fucking judge a person, know WHAT you’re judging for fucks sake, or else YOU’LL be the idiot.
6. If you think beating, raping, violation in any way is alright if it’s the “victims fault” then fuck you. You can die now.
It’s not the “Victim’s fault” no matter what.
IT NOT OKAY AT ALL.
IMAGINE HOW YOU WOULD FEEL IF IT HAPPENED TO YOU. OR YOUR FAMILY OR LOVED ONES. And no one would care because it was “the Victim’s fault”. Think about it.
7. WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT BELIEFS. SL DON’T FUCKING GET PISSED OFF BECAUSE SOME OF US SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY.
I grew up in a Christian/Catholic family and K REFUSE to believe I’m God, yet I believe I’m hell and Satan. Question me. It’s not fucking worth it.
Some of us believe in God, reincarnation, death, science, etc. Whatever it is, don’t judge another person because of it.
8. WE ALL HAVE A REASON. AND A VOICE.
It’s whether we choose to USE that voice, and if it’s for Good or Bad.
WE CAN/WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
9. This is OUR MOMENT.
Our generation is what changes everything.
Think about this nice and hard.
Every move we make, Every Choice, will one day effect what happens to US in the future, to our possible kids, and THEIR kids!
With every choice on US. We HAVE to be careful! We need to make SURE we know what will happen, and what are consequences will be.
10. I AM USING MY VOICE. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS AND MY WORDS I USED.
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, DEAL WITH IT.
I WILL ALWAYS HAVE A RIGHT OF SPEECH, AND NO ONE WILL TAKE THAT FROM ME.