you sat your phone on the coffee table and sat up in your sofa, looking out of the window at the small drops of water that fell from the gray and cloudy sky. the day was a drag, you didn’t really like rainy weather. you loved when the sun was out and the weather was at a comfortable degree. those were the days that you spent smiling and actually feeling like yourself.
for the whole day, you were lonely. you were lonely because yugyeom was busy with work and couldn’t talk to you. none of your friends were available to come over or even talk to you because of school or work. you were bored out of your mind.
literally, there was nothing on tv..what the hell could you watch on a sunday?
you tried to do a whole bunch of different things to resolve the problem, but nothing worked. you tried doing your hair, reading a book, taking a nap, playing a game on your phone, etcetera.
you felt like a vegetable.
“y/n?” yugyeom’s voice invaded your thoughts. you didn’t even notice his arrival. “hey baby.” he sat down beside you and pecked your lips. he put the tray of cups down and reached in the bag that he brought with him, pulling out a lunch platter. seeing that it was your favorite meal made your eyes light up..but you barely smiled.
you watched him as he grabbed the remote and got onto netflix. from the direction that he was going, you could tell that he was trying to find a cartoon/childhood movie.
“hmm you see anything?” he turned to you.
“can we watch toy story?” you slightly smiled, remembering when it first came out and how it influenced you to watch your toys to see if they’d move. it was your favorite movie.
“you’re so cute.” he chuckled and rubbed your thigh causing you to actually smile. yugyeom saw this which made him smile too. “aye y/n is smiling!” he poked your cheek.
“yeah yeah..” you lightly giggled.
he turned to the movie and grabbed the table, pulling it closer so that the food would be in reach. “hear you go my beloved chris brownie.” he jokingly said as he handed you a pair of chopsticks.
“okay yugyeom we’re gonna have to fight for that one.” you laughed.
“what? what’s wrong with that nickname?” he asked.
“everything.” you said which only earned you a pout from him. you grabbed his chin and turned his face to yours. you softly kissed his lips and you longed it. before he could bite your lip and enter your mouth with his tongue, you backed up.
“did you make me come over here just so you could bully me?” he pretended to wipe away tears.
“of course not..” you put all of your focus back on the food and began eating.
yugyeom on the other hand, decided to just stare at you. he adored the way you ate with chopsticks. since you were foreign, it just looked impressive. but since you were his girlfriend, it looked cute and impressive.
“baby why aren’t you eating?” you asked, getting a little worried.
“no..i was talking to paul over there- duh yugyeom you!” you laughed and shook your head in disbelief. he could be a little slow at times.
“you’re not sad anymore right?” he changed the subject.
you looked out the window behind you and noticed that it was still pouring. “i’m not sad thanks to you but now i feel kind of…gloomy.”
“like the weather?” he was assuming since he saw you look out of the window.
“like the weather.” you nodded.
you and yugyeom finished up the food and lied back on the couch…but of course, that didn’t last.
he tugged on the sleeve of your sweater. “come here”
you two were cuddling, watching the second toy story movie and halfway asleep. he was basically the big spoon. he had his arm over you and he lied his head on the top of yours. you on the other hand, were the little spoon. you were surrounded by his warmth which put you on the verge of dozing off. a couple of minutes later, you did.
“baby?” yugyeom spoke lowly. when you didn’t respond and started to lightly snore, a small smile appeared on his face. you were adorable.
he got up and turned off the tv, while picking you up bridal style in the process. he carried you to your bed, tucked you in and pecked your lips. he started for the door but ending up stopping in his tracks once you called out to him.
“can you stay with me?”
of course with him being hella soft for you, he decided to stay. “okay y/n.” he reached in one of your drawers where he kept some of his stuff and pulled out a pair of shorts to change in for comfort. after he changed, he climbed in behind you and pulled you closer to him. you both quickly fell asleep, with the help of the rain.
THE GREAT COMET TONY PERFORMANCE WAS A MASTERPIECE
• Groban starting off with that amazing voice
• Lucas Steele twirling
• Denee Benton being adorable af
• Groban hugging Dave Malloy and bringing him onstage
• Party at the piano
• Cast singing with members of the audience
• CLOSE UP ON MARYA AND HÉLÈNE MAKING OUT I LOVE GRACE & AMBER
• Russian hop dancing
• DENEE SMASHING A PAINTING OVER PAULS HEAD
• ensemble making the best faces ever
• Singing in Russian
• Literally everyone is into it
If this show doesn’t win Best Musical I’m gonna be so done
After a season of such sweet and supportive Queens, this season reunion was such a freaking shock. So much drama and so much shade.
Main things for me:
-Nina looked beautiful, but good lord that segment made me cringe
-Charlie, stop with the excuses. You fucked up. Own it.
-Jaymes, I kept forgetting you were there
-Farrah, you are precious and need so much more love. Good for you for standing up for yourself at the end.
-Peppermint has never looked better and she was robbed of Miss Congeniality
-I adore Cynthia Lee Fontaine and I don’t care who knows it.
-Shae was out for freaking blood and I have never respected her more
-Valentina… girl. I liked you, I thought you were very talented. But Jesus, there was some high school mean girl bullshit going on behind the scenes. She definitely didn’t deserve Miss Congeniality over Peppermint or Sasha, so I agree with Trinity in renaming it the Fan Favorite award. Honestly that’s what it’s always been.
Do you ever think about how crazy it is that we’re only 18?“
Shawn was running his callused finger tip up and down my arm as we laid in bed, wearing only our underwear and laying above the sheets in the blue darkness. I was laying just under his arm, avoiding contact with him because of the heat but wanting to stay as close as I could. His finger on my arm was the only place our skin met. I looked up to him with his words, then back to the ceiling fan whirring in nearly invisible circles.
"What do you mean?” I asked, wanting to hear his thoughts. Shawn paused.
“I don’t know. Besides you, I’m surrounded by people older than me, you know? I just feel like a baby sometimes.” He said softly. I spent a minute to take in what he was saying.
“I know what you mean. We’re only 18, out of- what, probably 85 years? That’s barely any time at all. There’s so much left.” I replied.
“But at the same time, around Aaliyah, I feel so old, you know? Thinking back to when I was her age feels like forever ago. I used to think 18 year olds had everything figured out, their whole lives. They were grown-ups to me.” Shawn said, “And now I’m 18, and I have no idea what I’m doing. I’ve got a steady career, but it’s a crazy career, you know? It’s unreliable. Pop singers don’t stay successful forever. They fade and then pop up again in twenty years on Oprah’s ‘Where are They Now’… I don’t even know if I want all of this forever anyway. I mean- I love it and I don’t want to seem ungrateful, and I’ll definitely be playing music all my life, but… I don’t know.”
“I understand, Shawn. I know what you mean.” I replied. Shawn shifted and turned on his side to face me.
“You do? You don’t think I’m being ungrateful?” He asked. I smiled and turned to face him, too.
“You’re not ungrateful, Shawn. You’re human, and you worry about things from time to time.” I said honestly. Shawn chewed his lip.
“I don’t like having such an uncertain future. Popular music could shift like the wind, and maybe everyone will just dump me, you know? I’ll be out of work.” He said. I ran my thumb across his bottom lip.
“Shawn, your fans adore you. And I understand where you’re coming from. Popular music used to be the Beatles or Elvis and now it’s so different. But that took 40 years to change, Shawn. And Paul McCartney is still working and people still love him, right?” Shawn nodded faintly. “I know in my heart that wherever life takes you, you will be successful. I know it.” I insisted. Shawn closed his eyes briefly.
“My parents were 26 when they got married.” He said, changing the topic. “That’s so young. But at the same time, 26 is so far away, you know? If 26 is young, then being 18 is even younger.” He said, his eyes slowly studying every inch of my face as I watched his eyes. “And I know that we’re going to get married. Undoubtedly. I know that if you let me, I will love you for the rest of my life. But we’re only 18. I feel like I have feelings for you that 18 year olds are too young to have, you know?” I closed my eyes for a moment as my chest swelled. I loved this boy.
“I do know, Shawn.” I told him sincerely. The flicker of a smile crossed his face.
“But what if I’m wrong, and we’re just kids in love?” He asked nervously searching my eyes. I smiled and kissed him.
“Shawn, if we’re just kids in love, then I don’t ever want to grow up. I’m so deeply and wholeheartedly wrapped in love for you.” I told him once we parted. Shawn smiled, keeping his eyes closed.
Fandom: Twillght Pairing: Paul Lahote x Reader Word Count: 2.421
Requested by Anon:
On the Paul imagine I have an idea where he of course imprints on the reader but he’s scared to tell her but she makes him made by saying she like one of the others so he admits it. Is that OK?
A/N: Hey sweety! Here is your Paul Imagine. I tried to write it a little different so …. I hope it came out alright :) Enjoy!.
Plot: the reader is apart of the popular girl group little mix and Steve feels insecure because very attractive men constantly flirt with her and feels like she even though she wouldn’t she could cheat on him while she’s on tour. Because of this she brings Steve up on stage and proceeds to cover big time rushes song worldwide.
A/n I honestly don’t know where this angsty side of me came from. Also the reader is Peggy’s great granddaughter and for the fuck of it I made the reader the fifth member of little mix because I’m obsessed with little mix.
Being in a famous pop group isn’t as fabulous as you’d might think. Yes you get to travel the world and have thousands of people screaming your name while you sing your heart. But not a lot of people understand that while you’re on the road you start to miss your loved ones. That’s why you wanted to soak up as much alone time with your boyfriend Steve before you started your tour.
“Mmmmm Steve that tickles” you had a smile on your face when you felt Steve’s lips on the crook of your neck. He knew that was one of your most ticklish areas so you rolled over so you were face to face with him.
Imagine Percy’s little sibling is born and his mom brings them to New Rome so everyone can visit the baby. Imagine Nico comming late, seeing everyone crowded around percy and a baby girl with messy black hair and Paul Blofis’s brown eyes. Imagine Percy notices him at the back of the crowd and shuffles people away so he can talk to Nico.
“Do you want to hold her?” He would ask.
Nico would shrug and say, “I have a feeling babys don’t like me.”
Percy would smile, saying “Nope, I’m sure that she will love you.”
Nico reluctantly takes the baby from Percy and holds her close. Her brown doe eyes are wide with adoration for Uncle Nico.
Percy nervously looks between Nico and the baby announcing, “My mom and Paul let me help name her, and they both agreed with me that the name Bianca is beautiful.”
Nico’s head snaps up to look at Percy. His dark brown eyes fill with tears as he smiles, and agrees. Bianca is a beautiful name.
Request: Hello! I absolutely adore your writing style and was wondering if I could get a twilight imagine. Nothing too specific but where Paul Lahote imprints on the reader and there is some angst and it ends really fluffy. Thank you so much and I hope you have an amazing day!
Warnings: Angst and fluff?
A/N: Enjoy! Thank you so much for the compliment! I hope you have a wonderful day!
You and Paul had been best friends since you guys were three. You grew up on the res just like him. You guys were practically conjoined at the hip because you never left each other’s side Until one day in your sophomore year when Paul started acting strange; he would get feverish, his temper grew thinner, and then one day he was gone from school on the res. You called his mom asking where he was and she simply replied that he had mono.
12 Biblical Reasons For Wanting To Spend One Hour With Jesus In The Blessed Sacrament
1. He is really there! “I myself am the living bread come down from heaven.” (Jn 6:35)
2. Day and night Jesus dwells in the Blessed Sacrament because of his Infinite love for you! “Behold I will be with you always even to the end of the world,” because “I have loved you with an everlasting love, and constant is my affection for you.” (Mt 28:20; Jer 31:3)
3. The specific way that Jesus asks you to love him in return is to spend one quiet hour with him in the Blessed Sacrament. “Where your treasure is, there is your heart….” “Could you not watch one hour with me?” (Mt 6:21; 26:40)
4. When you look upon the Sacred Host, you look upon Jesus, the Son of God. “Indeed, this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks upon the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life. Him I will raise up on the last day.” (Jn 6:40)
5. Each moment that you spend in His Eucharistic Presence will increase his divine life within you and deepen your personal relationship and friendship with him. “I have come that you may have life, and have it more abundantly.” “I am the vine and you are the branches. Whoever remains in me and I in him shall bear much fruit because without me, you can do nothing.” (Jn 15:5)
6. Each hour you spend with Jesus will deepen his divine peace in your heart. “Come to me all of you who are weary and find life burdensome and I will refresh you…” “Cast all of you anxieties upon the one who cares for you…” “My Peace is My Gift to you.” (Mt 11:28; Pt 5:7; Jn 14:17)
7. Jesus will give you all the graces you need to be happy! “The Lamb on the throne will shepherd them. He will lead them to the springs of life-giving water.” (Rev 7:17)
8. Jesus is infinitely deserving of our unceasing thanksgiving and adoration for all he has done for our salvation. “Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive honor, glory and praise.” (Rev. 5:12)
9. For peace in our country! “When my people humble themselves and seek my presence… I will revive their land.” (2Chr 7:14)
10. Each hour you spend with Jesus on earth will leave your soul everlastingly more beautiful and glorious in heaven! “They who humble themselves shall be exalted….” “All of us, gazing on the Lord’s glory with unveiled faces, are being transformed from glory to glory into his very image.” (Lk 18:14; 2Cor 3:18)
11. Jesus will bless you, your family and the whole world for this hour of faith you spend with Him in the Blessed Sacrament. “Blessed are they who do not see and yet believe…” “Faith can move mountains…” “ What is needed is trust… ” “Behold I come to make all things new.” (Jn 20:29; Mk 11:23; Mk 5:36; Rev 21:5)
12. Each moment you spend with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament brings joy, pleasure, and delight to his Sacred Heart! “My joy, my pleasure, my delight is to be with you.” (Prov 8:31)
12 Reasons From The Teachings Of The Church For Wanting To Spend One Hour With Jesus In The Blessed Sacrament
1. You are greatly needed! “The Church and the world have a great need of eucharistic adoration.” (Pope John Paul II, Dominicae Cenae)
2. This is a personal invitation to you from Jesus. “Jesus waits for us in this sacrament of love.” (Pope John Paul II, Dominicae Canae)
3. Jesus is counting on you because the Eucharist is the center of life. “Every member of the Church must be vigilant in seeing that the sacrament of love shall be at the center of the life of the people of God so that through all the manifestations of worship due him shall be given back ‘love for love’ and truly become the life of our souls.” (Pope John Paul II, Redeemer of Man)
4. Your hour with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament will repair for evils of the world and bring about peace on earth. “Let us be generous with our time in going to meet Jesus and ready to make reparation for the great evils of the world. Let your adoration never cease.” (Pope John Paul II, Dominicai Cenae)
5. Day and night Jesus dwells in the Blessed Sacrament because you are the most important person in the world to him! “Christ is reserved in our churches as the spiritual center of the heart of the community, the universal Church and all humanity, since within the veil of the species, Christ is contained, the invisible heart of the Church, the Redeemer of the world, the center of all hearts, by him all things are and of whom we exist.” (Pope Paul IV, Mysterium Fidei)
6. Jesus wants you to do more than to go to mass on Sunday. “Our communal worship at mass must go together with our personal worship of Jesus in Eucharistic adoration in order that our love may be complete.” (Pope John Paul II, Redeemer of Man)
7. You grow spiritually with each moment you spend with Jesus! “Our essential commitment in life is to preserve and advance constantly in Eucharistic life and Eucharistic piety and to grow spiritually in the climate of the Holy Eucharist.” (Pope John Paul II, Redeemer of Man)
8. The best time you spend on earth is with Jesus, your Best Friend, in the Blessed Sacrament! “How great is the value of conversation with Christ in the Blessed Sacrament, for there is nothing more consoling on earth, nothing more efficacious for advancing along the road of holiness!” (Pope Paul VI, Mysterium Fidei)
9. Just as you can’t be exposed to the sun without receiving its rays, neither can you come to Jesus exposed in the Blessed Sacrament without receiving the divine rays of his grace, his love, his peace. “Christ is truly the Emmanuel, that is, God with us, day and night, he is in our midst. He dwells with us full of grace and truth. He restores morality, nourishes virtue, consoles the afflicted, strengthens the weak.” (Pope Paul VI, Mysterium Fidei)
10. If Jesus were actually visible in church, everyone would run to welcome him, but he remains hidden in the Sacred Host under the appearance of bread, because he is calling us to faith, that we many come to him in humility. “The Blessed Sacrament is the ‘Living Heart’ of each of our churches and it is our very sweet duty to honor and adore the Blessed Host, which our eyes see, the Incarnate Word, whom they cannot see.” (Pope Paul VI, Credo of the People of God)
11. With transforming mercy, Jesus makes our heart one with his. “He proposes his own example to those who come to him, that all may learn to be like himself, gentle and humble of heart, and to seek not their own interest but those of God.” (Pope Paul VI, Mysterium Fidei)
12. If the Pope himself would give you a special invitation to visit him in the Vatican, this honor would be nothing in comparison to the honor and dignity that Jesus himself bestows upon you with the invitation of spending one hour with him in the Blessed Sacrament. “The divine Eucharist bestows upon the Christian people the incomparable dignity.” (Pope Paul VI, Mysterium Fidei)
I'm a fan of the 'toll' and 'smol' ship dynamic so I rlly like jinmin and vmin ☺️💗 jinmin bc of how much fun they have together with jin always trying to make jimin laugh and it's sooo cute and funny; and vmin bc of all the unresolved sexual tension and questionable comments 😊👌💯 (see: jimin implying tae has a big dick?? Like calm down Paul, we know you're thirsty)
yes same here!! it makes everything so much cuter honestly.
I love jinmin interactions, I just adore how giggly and smiley jimin gets when jin makes stupid jokes. and jin being older/taller than jimin makes it even cuter when they’re together
but honestly vmin is perfect. they are so close and they fit together so well. I’m still not over when jimin implied tae is packing. what does he know and how does he know it?? there is so much to question with those two
Imagine going on a date with Paul. You have such a great time at dinner - not a moment passed that he wasn’t trying to make you laugh. He invites you to come hang out with his friends, and the date is going so well, you say yes. When you walk through the door, he starts dancing around, telling all his friends how much his new girlfriend likes him. You’re laughing so hard you can’t even argue.
Plot/Request: Anon requested- “A Paul request! Paul gets all nervous are the reader so he goes to rick for advice and rick (who doesn’t want him anywhere near the reader) gave him advice that make a fool of himself, instead of scaring the reader off they fall for Paul even more 😶”
Anon requested- “Hey! could you write smut and fluff fic about Jesus/ Paul Rovia? or you don’t write about him? in any case thank you 💘”
Word count: 675
Note: so I didn’t have LOTSSSS of ideas for this one, so it’s kinda short. which sucks cause I was still hyped for it :(((( sorry to anyone who was disappointed!!!\
ALSO I MADE THIS GENDER-NEUTRAL BECAUSE I KNOW JESUS IS GAY AND THE GENDER WASN’T GIVEN IN THE REQUEST!!
You walked through Alexandra’s garden alone. Feeling the soft grass and flowers until you came upon a bush of roses.
You must have inhaled their pollen, as you sneezed hard. Your eyes slowly becoming itchy. You coughed, running in the other direction. You could barely see, which was not surprising due to the pain radiating from them.
You ran into a hard surface, falling to the ground. It must have been a person, as they winced as well.
“(Y/N)? What the fuck?” Rick asked, looking to you and quickly noticing your reaction. “Are you okay?” He asked, concerned.
“Yeah, just,” You sniffled. ‘Here comes the running nose!’ You thought. “Need some fresh air.”
“Why? What happened?” He asked again, confusion lacing his words.
“I’m allergic to roses.”
“Rick?” Paul, or ‘Jesus’ asked, drawing the man out of his daze. “What should I do?”
“Roses. (Y/N) loves roses.” Rick set the man up, feeling slightly guilty of the reaction you were sure to have. But he knew it wasn’t dangerous, it would merely make you mad.
“Okay, roses. Good, thank you.”
“God, turn that shit off please!” You all but screamed. The CD player was jammed, in it was your least favourite band and their worst song. Stuck. Forever.
“Okay, okay. God, (Y/N), calm down a little will ya?” Glenn asked as the others all chuckled at your misery.
“It’s the worst fucking song and I fucking hate it!”
“Oh! And take this.” Rick piped up as Paul was leaving. He quickly dashed to the back of the door, grabbing the jammed CD player and handing it to him. “(Y/N) loves this song.”
Paul smiled, looking up to Rick. “Thank you, honestly.”
Rick nodded, sending Paul out the door and straight to your house. Where he was doomed to fail.
Paul picked up the roses, pricking himself a few times. He winced, deciding to remove them with his knife. He spent a good half an hour, picking the roses, being pricked by them and then removing their thorns. After his work, he placed them in a bundle, hoping they were perfect enough for you.
He picked up the CD player and walked to your front door, placing it back down on the ground and pressing play.
An annoying pop song ran through the air and he looked down to it, almost cringing at your taste in music. But it was you, he knew it didn’t matter in the end.
You ran down the stairs, hearing the song from your cracked-open bedroom window. Ready to scream curse words at the person standing at your door.
But when you opened the door, you inhaled a large amount of pollen, immediately sneezing in Paul’s face. You yelled and ran to the kitchen, trying to rub the pain out of your eyes. He ran inside, dropping the roses by accident and trying to help you. The pollen was all over him and you kept screaming for him to get away.
“(Y/N)! What’s happening?” He yelled, wanting to help you.
“I’m allergic to roses, idiot!” You screamed back, trying to inhale fresh air. The annoying pop song still playing in the background. “And for god’s sake, turn that shit off!”
“Oh– Okay, I’m sorry!” Paul screamed, running to turn the CD player off. The music ceased playing and you sighed, appreciating the fresh air around you.
“God, (Y/N). I’m so unbelievably sorry.” He stayed back from you and you shook your head.
“Why on earth would you do that?” You asked, rubbing your right eye.
“I was trying to be romantic.” He confessed and you suddenly felt bad. You looked up at him, red eyes and all.
“Romantic?” You repeated in awe.
“Yeah. Rick told me you liked all his stuff.” You laughed.
“Rick was setting you up. He thinks you’re trouble.” You scoffed, finding the whole situation adorable.
“I realised.” You smiled back at him, realising yourself you liked him more than you originally thought.
Prompt: George and Ringo are pissed off and annoyed to death because Paul and John are being disgustingly sappy and clingy and couple-like after John came back from filming How I Won The War
this is such a cute idea i hope you enjoy it…
“Paul, you need to calm down.” George rolled his eyes as he sat down on the couch beside his older mate. Ringo was leaning against the doorway of the sitting room, chuckling at him. “I can’t calm down! He’s been gone for months, and he’s gonna walk through that door any bloody minute now!” Paul was literally vibrating with excitement. He was right, though. After the four Beatles had decided they didn’t want to tour anymore, John took off to take part in a film called How I Won The War. Paul was overjoyed that his boyfriend was returning home today. Of course, George and Ringo were excited to see their mate again too, but they were more excited because they wouldn’t have to deal with a mopey Paul McCartney any longer.
“You’ve waited this long for him, Paul. A few more minutes won’t hurt.” Ringo reassured Paul. Paul could only roll his eyes and continue to bounce his legs nervously. George and Ringo couldn’t help but smile widely when Paul’s eyes lit up and his smile grew, because he heard the front door open. “Hullo!” A very familiar voice called. Paul jumped nearly fifty feet in the air and bolted to the door, George and Ringo not far behind him. “John!” He yelped, almost knocking John right off his feet. John picked Paul up and spun him around before placing a very long (almost uncomfortable for George and Ringo) kiss on Paul’s lips. “I missed you too, Macca.” John had a huge grin on his face when he was finally able to take his eyes off Paul and saw his two best mates.
Paul was still attached to John’s side when John tried to hug George and Ringo. “Welcome home, mate.” George smiled at his friend. “What’s with the glasses, John?” Ringo was laughing at him now. “Well, they were suppose to be for me role in the film, but I thought it was a good look.” John explained, pushing the granny glasses up his nose. “Come on, then.” John gestured toward the sitting room, leaving his suitcase in front of the door. George and Ringo knew he would forget about it, and would very soon be running around the house in a frantic state looking for his clothing or razor.
The four boys sat down in the sitting room, and of course, Paul was practically on John’s lap. His legs were draped over top of John’s, and his arms were wrapped around his neck. “So, what’s the acting life like?” George asked, squashed in the corner of their couch. Ringo took his place on the floor, laughing at Mr. Third-Wheel Harrison. “I bet it’s just lovely, isn’t it love? Just as lovely as you? No, it can’t be possible.” Paul gawked over John, who chuckled and kissed Paul’s cheek. The other two boys rolled their eyes and gave each other a look. “It’s quite nice. I can say I am happy to be home though.” John said, staring into Paul’s big doe eyes as he said so.
“Should we leave you two be, then?” George asked with annoyance in his voice. “No, no! I missed all of you, lads.” John objected, finally looking at something that wasn’t Paul. “He’s been a right mess without you.” Ringo laughed, pointing at the lad who could only be described as a growth on John’s side at this point. “Can you blame me? Look how adorable he is.” Paul whined before kissing John’s cheek, causing the older man to blush like mad. “I missed ye more, Paulie.” John admitted, before returning the kiss on the cheek with an even longer one, leaving Ringo and George to roll their eyes and exchange the same look of annoyance.
“That, my dearest, is impossible.” Paul argued. “It is not!” John laughed with pink cheeks. “It is, you know!” Paul began giggling like a little boy. “Oh bugger off, the both of ye!” George shoved John’s shoulder. “Aw, give us a break Georgie. Haven’t seen my Macca in a few months!” John shoved George back lightly and playfully. “A few months too long without my Johnny.” Paul mumbled before placing a wet kiss on John’s lips, who gladly kissed back.
“Alright!” Ringo stood up, quickly followed by George. “What?!” The love birds questioned at the same time. “You need some time alone, we don’t care to have your lovey-dovey shite shoved down our innocent throats!” George said, causing them to chuckle. “Welcome home, John. Get this Lennon-McCartney bullshite out of the way and then we can all hangout!” Ringo added before he and the guitarist stormed out of the sitting room, leaving Paul and John to be as lovey-dovey as they pleased.