Ayo I really love your blog. Like a lot. So can you answer some random questions for me? What other animes do you watch? What's your favorite? Dogs or cats?
Thank you!! And of course I don’t mind, I watch a lot of historical, psychological horror, and occasionally drama animes that are a lot more serious than BNHA so when I watched BNHA I was quite surprised that I liked it since it’s so different! The other animes I’m currently keeping up with and have already finished are
- Fate/Apocrypha and literally every single Fate anime except the Unlimited Blade Works movie, Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya and the first Fate/Stay Night!! I’m especially looking forward to Fate/Extra Last Encore and Fate/Stay Night: Heaven’s Feel (Historical-magic-R rated/18+)
- Kakegurui/Compulsive Gambler (Drama/psychological)
- Hetalia (Historical-comedy-parody)
- Bungou Stray Dogs (Mystery-comedy-supernatural)
- 91 Days (Drama-Historical) I recommend this one if you’re looking for intense drama and no romance except maybe a lil no homo bromance
- Pandora Hearts (Fantasy) You’re better off reading the manga on this one!
- Mononoke (Mystery-horror)
- Durarara! (??? who knows not me)
- Jigoku Shoujo/Hell Girl (Psychologica-horror)
- Kara no Kyoukai/Garden of Sinners (Thriller-fantasy-EXTREMELY R RATED DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU’RE NOT PREPARED THERE’S A RAPE SCENE IN THIS AND A LOT OF LIMPS BEING SEVERED AND JUST GORE) this is not a series but rather they’re a bunch of movies
Sorry for such a big list I just love them. As for my favorites;; it’s really hard to pick between the Fate series and Kara no Kyoukai but I think the Fate series wins! And cats or dogs…. I love both;;; but since I have 4 cats I’ll say cats!!