- sakura: [in her living room, blogging]
- sasuke: [enters apartment suddenly]
- sakura: you know thats not why ino and i gave you a key
- sasuke, ignoring her and throwing himself on the couch: UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EVERYTHING SUCKS
- sakura, going back to blogging: what did naruto do now
- sasuke: he just looks sooooooooo goooooooooooooooood all the time sakura i wanna kill him
- sakura, vacantly: dont worry sweetie hes gonna realize it eventually
- sasuke: HES SO TOUCHY HE KEEPS TOUCHING ME AND BEING HOT AND LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID TO ME YESTERDAY
- sakura: what
- sasuke: that he wants to live with me and we should 'share an apartment like sakura and ino' and, and he said- and I FUCKING QUOTE- 'I WANNA BE CLOSE TO YOU ALL THE TIME, SASUKE'
- sakura, not impressed: oh wow
- sasuke: fuck you youre not even paying attention
- sakura: well IM SORRY if the sasuke and naruto show has the same goddamn storyline for all episodes
- sasuke: you DONT UNDERSTAND hes always SWEATY and wants to????? play wrestle??? with me?? like WHY DOES HE DO THAT
- sakura, reblogging a meme abt loving ur girlfriend: i dont wanna know your kinks, sasuke
Look I love your blog and Naruto, but why're you so angry bout everything Kishi does? I get the whole 'i criticise it because I love it' thing, but I, even as a female, do not give a damn about the female characters' progress or any other characters', as long as there is a good story. Sakura is a widely hated character? big whoop. Side characters are misrepresented? big whoop. Whatever, it's fantasy. Kishi has flaws, but why do you act like he's the worst mangaka to ever exist?