(feel free to post public idc) hi I don't even know if you're up right now or on tumblr bc your queue is going so idk and this isn't going to be a very nice message to read so I hope I didn't get your hopes up but you're my favorite blogger/writer/stucky shipper and I'm not expecting an essay from you but I just got into a fight with a toxic friend and he keeps insulting me and it's making me cry a lot and it hurts so I was wondering if you have any tips on how to make it stop hurting
Well I’m awake now AND YOU SURE AS HELL ARE GETTING AN ESSAY
First of all you shouldn’t take anything he says to heart because you’re a beautiful, wonderful person, and anybody would be lucky to have you in their lives. Clearly he just doesn’t appreciate how lucky he was to have you as a friend, so he’s the only one who’s lost out here.
Secondly here is a list of things I do when I’m feeling crappy so hopefully some of them will make you (and any of my other followers) feel a little better:
- Put on some clean pyjamas and snuggle up in bed/a huge pile of blankets
- Listening to some quiet music while snuggling can also be nice, or just listening to music in general
- Idk if you have a pet but if you do you should play with them
- Watch some youtube videos to distract yourself (cat videos are always great, or some interviews of your fave celebrities. The Summer Soldier interview is always my go to xD)
- On a similar note, watch a movie. Watch tws, arguably the greatest movie to ever bless this earth with it’s existence
- Take a long bath/shower with some nice smelling soap and make yourself smell awesome (then spend ages sniffing yourself probably)
Thirdly here’s some random things that might cheer you up:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)!
I really hope you feel better soon, under the cut there’s an extract of the new Schrodinger’s chapter for you too.