I really don't want you to die so please take this into consideration- I was told a story about a thirteen year old girl who loved baths and she was holding her phone face timing someone and she was electrocuted and died. I'm so sorry ily Rin :((
This is actually rlly sweet!!! I’m actually rlly carefull with electronics around water bc I’m v clumsy,,,, like super duper clumsy. And nobody covers water damage it sucks™™. From my understanding that can only happen if it’s something connected to an open source of electricity, like hair dryers connected to sockets ect!! If I was to drop my phone in the bath nothing would happen to me except me needing a new phone!!! If I was to drop my phone that was charging and was connected to a socket that would possibly be a different story!! But probably not!!! I have no idea how phones work but I’m 99% sure unless I was to drop it without its protective coverings (like battery showing and all) and it was charging then ye!!! Prolly!!! I’m assuming it’s the same reason you can like fall into bodies of water with your phone in you and not die ect,,,, like fall into a lake or pool. Anyways the end of the story is DONT use electronics in baths bc if u drop it u will need a new one!! And nobody covers water damage!!!!!! Also don’t make toast in the bath.