my lil tips for feeling better
- wash your face at least once a day, with a cleanser and a moisturizer that works for your skin (you can add a toner and serum to the routine too)
- keep a lip balm on you at all times
- please try to remember to brush your teeth. i know, you’re very sleepy and your bed is very comfortable, but still
- try out some face masks every once in awhile!
- find a shampoo and conditioner that really works for you and makes your hair smell nice
- try to skip using the heat tools and embrace the natural look, your hair will thank you for it
- deep conditioner? hair masks? argan oil? go for it
- for those of you with long hair: keep a hair tie on you at all times
- keep a small hand cream in your purse to keep your hands from getting dry after washing them
- maybe keep a cuticle cream in your purse too? (it really helps me stop picking at my cuticles because this motion is actually a good kind of fidgeting instead of harmful, and it keeps them from drying out in the process)
- paint your nails a light beige/pink neutral color. it’s subtle but looks so elegant and goes with everything
- moisturize!!!!! after every shower!!!! whether it be lotion or coconut oil or what, it’s important!! dry skin is uncomfortable and does not make you feel better
- find a perfume you like and spray it on whenever you need a lil pick-me-up. smelling nice = feeling nice
- take a multivitamin every! day!
- and take your medications! don’t forget!
- try to incorporate eating something kinda healthy every day (maybe just one fruit! that’s all!)