“Geralt! You’ve found me! I knew you would! I always knew! I knew you'ld find me!”
◉ "You’ve found me! Oh, Geralt! I was waiting all the time, for so very long…We’ll be together now, won’t we? Now we’ll be together, won’t we? Say it, Geralt! Forever! Say it!"
◉ "Forever, Ciri."
"It’s like they said, Geralt. It’s like they said! Am I your destiny? Say it! Am I your destiny?"
"You’re more than that, Ciri. Much more.”
Look, the Emo Kylo Ren meme was fun and relevant for a while, but now that we have seen Luke Skywalker
- hang out with Kylo Ren for like a decade
- run away to the middle of nowhere to brood and search for meaning
- slowly and dramatically remove his hood
- look at a laser sword with more emotion than I have ever looked at anyone
- dump all his newfound religious angst onto an unsuspecting freshman
- be the third Skywalker man in a row to attempt to end the Jedi
- announce his intention to do so while mysteriously silhouetted in a shadowed doorway
- give us an honest to god Kubrick stare with his face bathed in This-Isn’t-Your-Dad’s-Star-Wars Red
- possibly live in a tree??
I think it’s pretty clear there’s a New Emo in town and I fully expect us as a fandom to give him the tough love memeing all Skywalker men deserve