1. Negativity - they have a problem for every solution. When we acknowledge that someone is negative it is not our place to judge them - rather we must understand that they are making a choice to live in a way that doesn’t resonate with us. Love yourself enough to move towards those that fill your life with positive energy.
2. Dishonesty - they lie regularly. Whether they’re lying to you or themselves - dishonesty only invites more dysfunction. Some people lie to escape their own reality - which creates resistance inside themselves. We do not need to try and save these people, they must learn the value of honesty in their own time.
3. Doubt - they don’t believe in you. Sharing your dreams & goals with an unsupportive friend, family member or spouse can be extremely disheartening as often times they may try and ground you in “reality”. Introducing doubt into your vision for the life you’re creating will impede the process of manifestation greatly.
4. Resonance - they’re on a different journey. If you don’t resonate with the same things anymore - this is a clear indication that your paths are separating. You may have once loved fishing with them, but now you want to spend all of your time knitting sweaters - this will naturally cause your paths to deviate and the distance between you will grow with time.
5. Comparison - they compare themselves to you or you to others. The greatest way to doubt ourselves is by comparison to others. If they compare you to others in ways such as “you should be more like _” or “_ isn’t doing that, so why are you?” - this is a clear sign that they do not believe in you and do not accept you for the way you are.
6. Influences - they influence your decisions greatly. When we allow others to make our decisions for us we are giving them the power to create the reality we live in. This will build resentment towards them and ourselves - which will result in poor mental and physical health over time. This is your life story - why would you allow someone else to hold the pen?
7. Reciprocation - they take more than they give. The most fulfilling relationships are those that are reciprocal, resentment grows when the exchange is unbalanced. If you notice that they are willing to receive your generosity but not reciprocate it - this is a clear sign that they do not appreciate what you are bringing to the relationship. You deserve to be surrounded by people who appreciate and reciprocate what you do for them.
8. Ignorance - they aren’t willing to learn & grow with you. We must acknowledge when others are “set in their ways” and unwilling to grow with us on our journeys. It is not our place to judge them in any way, rather we must see that we are all on our own paths and we all awaken in our own time.
When it comes to the people in your life remember - they’re either in your life for a season or a reason and it’s up to you to acknowledge when their season is over.
Self-love is who you choose to surround yourself with.
when the ink dries, my words become futile—heaps of musky sheets, dry jasmine on her navel; her crescent shade lulls temple bells, beyond the pine grove, lush grass looms, she lies down beside me, time spent ruminating; navigate through thousand generations, the quiet bathtub nostalgia stays, i stay in longer, rings of saturn, she comes back with feverish passion, multitude of dim stars; she studies my hands, labels them her home, and says, “clouds float between us—only briefly.”
Horoscope and Tarot Overview for August 20-26, 2017
This is a busy week in the Cosmos with a New Moon Solar eclipse in Leo, a Sun sign change and Saturn finally moving direct. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
Sunday- The Moon is in Leo all day keeping us self-confident and proud of our accomplishments. The Sun in Leo quincunx Rx Chiron looking for a bit of healing energy that may help to take us down a peg if we are feeling haughty. Mars sextiles Jupiter (with beneficial lunar aspects also) pushing us to achieve or at least plan our future despite the Balsamic Moon, it’s a good time to make choices, and expand our horizons. The energy surrounding tomorrow’s eclipse helps us find our direction. Tonight, Rx Mercury semi-squares Venus complicating communications in relationships, although we may be quite sensitive trying to understand all sides it will help the big picture.
Monday-The Moon stays in Leo long enough to form a Grand fire trine with The Sun, Rx Uranus, and Rx Saturn asking us to remain flexible in the face of change, and there is plenty of it. The New Moon Solar Eclipse occurs at 2:31 PM setting in motion a major shift in our perceptions for the next 6 months, especially in matters of romance, creative work and personal relationships. New beginnings are forming so maintaining flexibility is the key to success during this time. The Moon moves into organized Virgo at 4:25 PM providing some much needed grounding energy.
Tuesday- The Moon stays in Virgo all day helping us feel rooted in the face of intense cosmic energy. Mars trines Rx Saturn helping us finish up old tasks before we move forward. Later tonight the Sun eases into rooted Virgo slowing our vibrations, adding a little sensuality and helping us stay on top of any details that need tweaking.
Wednesday- is relatively quiet giving us a chance to catch our breath and assess where we are in the process of our shifting moods, mores and life goals. A lunar sextile to home planet Rx Mercury tries to straighten out any miscommunications if we are diligent. The Moon moves into peaceful Libra tonight.
Thursday-The Moon in Libra calms our energy while Venus trines Rx Chiron, then irritates Rx Neptune and squares Rx Uranus. Rx Mercury semi-squares Jupiter-all these aspects show us healing is available if we cut through nonsense and listen to our gut intuition, a peaceful solution can help work out any relationship or communication kinks. Step away from too much information too fast, there may be exaggerated benefits that need to be sorted out before accepting anything that sounds too good to be true. Trust your gut above all else. Stay grounded and steady in the face of rapid change for the most benefit. Friday-The Moon stays in Libra all day with Saturn finally moving direct then forming a sextile to Libra helping us finish tasks and plan for our futures in a pragmatic and successful manner.
Saturday- The Moon moves into Scorpio and Venus moves into Leo early this morning setting the stage for fun and excitement, passion and intensity and full on romance. We have a rooted stance with lunar sextiles to the Sun and Rx Mercury who align shortly after, so we can repair misguided communications and reset the balance in relationships.
Tarot Cards of the Week- Temperance, 4 of Wands and 9 of Pentacles- we are called upon to remain balanced, and in charge of our intuitive healing gifts. Blend together talents to forge new paths. Build on what needs tweaking, spend some time alone, witness the riches surrounding you and take advantage of your own gifts of love and care.
Chakras: third eye, throat, heart, and root
Crystals: labradorite, sapphire, rose quartz, and black onyx
Aromatherapy: frankincense, chamomile, rose, and patchouli
Yoga- be mindfully connected to your practice with meditative poses
The purpose of walking meditation is walking meditation itself. Going is important, not arriving. Walking meditation is not a means to an end; it is an end. Each step is life; each step is peace and joy.
Through intense deep meditation you reach a state that is beyond thought, beyond change, beyond imagination, beyond differences and duality. Once you can stay in that state for a while and come out of it without losing any of it, then the inner divine love will begin to pour through you. You will not see people as different, separate individuals. You will see your own Self in everyone around you. Then the flow of love from within you will be constant and unbroken.