Any Castor and Pollux headcanons?
Do you want me to cry?
- Their mom died when they were kids. She was hit by a drunk driver. Mr. D always hated the irony, and paid off Hades to let her straight in Elysium. He didn’t take the money, but he let her in, she had never done anything bad anyway.
- They live at camp. They always like that they knew their dad, but also kind of resented him because he was so bitter about being there, and because they could spend time with their father, other campers resented them.
- Pollux is a musical theater nerd, and Castor was never without a video camera. They always joked that they were two halves of the character Mark Cohen, from RENT.
- Every December someone would ask them to throw a Christmas party. They always had Hanukkah parties.
- They were identical, but Pollux was so much more outgoing. Castor almost never spoke.
- When Castor died, Pollux didn’t speak for the rest of the summer.
- Ultimately he got back into performing, knowing Castor wouldn’t want him to just sit in the dark and drink all the time.
- He goes through the hours and hours of video Castor had. When Drew tries to actually get over Silena’s death, instead of just ignoring it, she goes to him for videos of her, so she has memories.
- Other demigods start doing this.
- When he auditions for Marius on Broadway years later, the director casts him saying “I really believed you had survivors guilt.” He just laughed awkwardly.
- Nothing is as heartbreaking as hearing him sing Mark’s part of “Goodbye Love”