SUMMARY OF WHAT HAPPENED WITH KRIS 140515
I DIDN’T WRITE THIS POST, I JUST COPIED SO EXOTICS CAN SEE THIS!
[SUMMARY] Basically what happeend today, if you guys missed out on it.
- Chinese media reported that Kris filed a lawsuit against SM Entertainment. It was confirmed by his lawyer who is the same person who was helping Hangeng with his lawsuit against SM. It was because [According to several reports, Kris’s side has cited that the idol is being treated as if he is an object rather than being respected as an artist. They also mention that SM one-sidedly decided on the schedules, not giving thought to Kris’ opinion or his health condition. As they believe that SM is restricting Kris from his basic human right to freedom and his choices career wise, the contract should be nullified.]
- SM reported that they didn’t know about the lawsuit, leading fans to believe that it was just a rumour. SM later revelead that they had just gotten the lawsuit, confirming that it is true.
- There are some fans who are saying that Kris is not seeking to terminate his contract, but to have it looked over, like how Taeyeon of SNSD did back in 2011.
- All the EXO members, except Baekhyun, unfollowed Kris on Instagram and Weibo. There are rumours going around that SM confiscated EXO member’s phones and unfollowed Kris, and Baekhyun got away because he said he forgot his phone at the dorm. There is also a rumour going around that Baekhyun got slapped because of this.
- Sehun updated his Instagram with a photo with a “?”
- SM’s stocks fell.
- All the EXO-M members came back to Korea today. Kris stayed behind and cancelled his flight.
- EXO-K performed on M! Countdown today. During the prerecording, there are fan accounts about how Sehun fell to the floor and started crying after it was over, and about how the other members cried as well. You can see here that their eyes were red today:
- EXO-K won today. However, Suho was the only one who stayed back to recieev the award (videos are pinned up on the page!) During the acceptance speech, he said: “Thank you for the big award. Thank you to all the people who love us. It’s Teacher’s Day, so I want to thank Lee Soo Man sunsaengnim. We won’t forget this blessing. I sincerely love the EXO members. Our motto is, ‘We are one,’ and like the motto says we’ll become an EXO that think about EXO and our fans instead of just our individual selves. We’ll work hard. Thank you. We are one. EXO, I love you.”
- After the win, backstage, Suho was asked about the whole Kris issue, and he said: “All the members had a conversation. We don’t understand Kris’ actions at all. Everyone was caught off-guard and have mixed feelings.I think Kris’ actions are irresponsible and show that he’s not thinking about EXO at all. Our members and agency have no issues. What Kris needs to do right now is take back the lawsuit and apologize to the members and company.”
- Chanyeol updated his Instagram with the new EXO logo, captioned: “reward virtue/good and punish the bad/evil”. This post was in Chinese, which led to fans believing it’s staff controlling his Instagram because Chanyeol can’t speak Chinese well.
- Tao posts on Instagram: “The road is long, and no one can decide where you want to go. The public will always be left in the dark, but it might be that the public will side with who is in the minority. However that’s not the truth. Only those who have experienced the truth are able to understand, such as our 11 members and SM employees. To those on the outside, the right and wrong could be reflected oppositely. They probably won’t know what it feels like to be betrayed by another person and then to have everyone side with the person who has betrayed us. Everyone can have their own perspectives and opinions. However, the truth is pointing to what is right and wrong. We have a clear conscience. We can’t stop someone who wants to leave, and he kept this from us. As we were sweating and practicing hard for our concert, we learned that one wouldn’t be coming back. We have to restart preparations for the concert as 11 members. So tired. EXO, let’s love.“
- Fans did not believe that these post were done by Tao or Chanyeol, and even believe that Suho was manipulated by the staff. Tao later posted on his Weibo: "I am EXO member TAO, Huang Zitao. Everything I said on Instagram and Weibo is me. There’s no need to hide anything.” And then he posted the same thing he did on Instagram.
- Tao’s second Weibo Update: “Paper cannot hold fire, right will always be right, wrong will always be wrong, there are some people who like to distort the truth, some people will choose to believe these distorted truths. Smart people will not distort facts or believe them.”
- Fans were quick to do detective work and found out that the Weibo posts were updated from Daejeon, while Tao is rumoured to be practicing in Seoul. Also, it was posted by an iPhone, while Tao has an Android. Fans started trending “Give Tao Back His Phone” on Weibo.
- Tao’s newest weibo Update, basically talking about Kri’s betrayal again:
- Tao and Luhan started “rebelling” against SM. Luhan posted a picture of a galaxy as his Weibo header, and Tao changed his Qzone security question to 12people (Fans believe it’s a social site SM might have forgotten about). Basically, they are trying to let us know that they still love all the members and are not turning on them. It is believed that SM is trying to get the fans to believe that the members hate Kris, basically ruining things for Kris.
- There is a post going around that apparently Luhan updated his Weibo while in the toilet, to let fans know not to believe all this:
- SM artists such as Seohyun, Onew, BoA, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook unfollowed SMTOWN.
- A fan commited suicide because of all this (Not confirmed)
- There are post going around about how Kris was treated badly, how he wanted to leave before as well (before the Wolf comeback, when he left for Canada for a long time) and how SM even tries to make him bow down to the other members and staff. SM’s history shows that they do treat their artists badly, especially if they are Chinese (Hangeng of Super Junior is an example). But these are all rumours, as of now.
So yes, guys.. This is basically what I can remember now. I hope I didn’t leave out anything. But yeah, let’s try not to believe everything we see, and wait for a confirmation? THERE HAS BEEN NO CONFIRMATION THAT KRIS IS GOING TO LEAVE THE GROUP.
And even if he does, let’s support him, okay? Prepare ourselves for the worst. I know it won’t be the same, but are we really going to be selfish enough to choose our happiness over his, when it means he’ll be depressed? He must be suffering, and if SM does not plan to treat him better, and if the lawsuit doesn’t end well, and he leaves the group, let’s support him. He would be happy. And that should be enough for us.
And I know EXO won’t be the same. But we went through the good stuff together, so we should get through the hardships too, right?
And there is a possibility that this could end well, and Kris stays in the group, and everything ends well (ASSUMING SM STARTS TREATING THEM WELL. I understand it’s all about profits, but they aren’t objects; they are human) Let’s just hope for the best, okay?
Source; me, keeping up with all the upates today
So that’s what one EXO fanpage posted about it. Sincerely hope that this all’s gonna end good… BUT REMEMBER! If SM keeps doing what they were in past, I think that it would be better for Kris to abandon the group, because that’s gonna be good for his health! But, we still have faith and hope… #ot12