Yeah it hurts doesn’t it? It tightens your chest and closes your throat like you swallowed a thousand knives. Your lungs are burning so bad you can’t breathe, but you’re forced to inhale and feel the pain. You close your fists so hard your knuckles turn white and there’s nothing to punch. You want to scream so loud you lose your voice, but no one will listen.
That’s what happens when someone breaks your heart.
TELL US MORE OF YOUR HORROR STORIES ABOUT STRAIGHT PEOPLE IN JAPAN LMAO
OH BOY *cracks knuckles* THE OPPORTUNITY I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR TO SALT ABOUT THIS. This is going to me the saltiest and by far the nastiest post on my blog ever. Disclaimer: what you will find below is by no means a social study, there are some lovely people everywhere, but below is just my very bitter experience, or rather, a few selected points related to your ask because honestly I can rant about this for days.
How could you hate yourself? You are the kindest and most gracious being to ever walk the earth. You are the light of my life. You are the most generous person to exist, Nagisa. Without you I would be nothing. Whoever made you feel this way must be destroyed. You are a delicate flower and you must be protected at all costs. How could you feel this way, my love?
Imagine after Jack and Bitty come out, Jack posts a bunch of videos vlogging his morning surprise on his and Bitty’s anniversary on his Snapchat stories (which is basically old and dusty and unused because you know the guy only keeps the app for Bitty), and the videos go as follows:
1. The camera is too close to Jack’s face. There is shuffling in the background as Jack adjusts the angle until you realize the that Jack’s in his bedroom, and Bitty’s in a lump beside him, with covers up to his ears that’s drifting up and down to indicate his breathing.
Jack whispers to the camera, “I don’t make videos, that’s more Tater and Bits–Eric’s thing, but, um, it’s 5 AM on a Saturday, and today is our anniversary.”
2. About 20 seconds of Jack trying to leave the bed without disturbing Bitty. Bitty snorts about three times and you hear Jack catch his breath and freeze.
“I made it out of the bedroom. I’m going to make him breakfast in bed so, uh, hopefully that goes well and uhm…the kitchen doesn’t…catch on fire…not that it’s a possibility. I can make breakfast. Usually just eggs though.”
3. The kitchen is a mess. There is pancake batter and flour on the counter and a few floppy, pale prototypes in varying degrees of roundness in a pile on the island. The next shot is just Jack’s grimace.
“So Eric can make biscuits from scratch–actually, he can make a lot of things from scratch. So, uh, I’m trying to make pancakes from scratch, because Eric has banned Bisquick from the house…um, I got Maman’s recipe the other day, but it’s not going too well? I’ll clean up though, Eric won’t notice a thing.”
4. Throughout the cooking adventure, Jack manages to flip a pancake over without a spatula, and the camera records Jack’s pleased mumble of “Yesssssss.” He narrates a bit of college life and what he eats usually, but it’s mostly quiet with the occasional “Oh, God” when he accidentally knocks something over.
“Eric makes it look so easy. He used to bake pies all the time when we were in Samwell. I mean, he still does. Oh, and it’s 6:21. Still plenty of time….I used to wake Eric up at 4 in the morning for, um, checking practice. I think he’s always hated me a little for that. And this is karma getting back at me. I’m going to flip this now.“ The camera shows the pan again, and on this flip, the pancake lands on the edge of the skillet, mushy-side down. Jack uses his fingers to peel the pancake off and set it in the middle. “Oh, shi–no. I can fix this. Good as new.”
5. The final product is a nicely arranged meal of pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon, with orange juice and coffee on the side. Everything is on the tray, and a vase of roses are next to it. Jack flips the camera over to give it a thumbs-up and a goofy smile.
“Done. Finally. The kitchen is intact, which is, um, always a good thing. I put a lot of creamer and sugar in the coffee, because Eric doesn’t like black coffee. It’s just sugar at this point, I think. Um, it is 7:02 on Eric’s day off from the bakery, so he usually sleeps in ‘til 10. Hopefully he doesn’t kill me for this.”
6. Back in the bedroom, Bitty is rubbing his eyes and squinting, his golden hair a mess and still cocooned in the safety of his blankets.
“Jack, honey, why are you up so early? Did you go jogging?” He yawns. “This is an ungodly hour, Lord, I don’t know how you do it.”
Jack’s voice comes through, soft and adoring, “Happy Anniversary, Bits.”
The video cuts off Bitty’s gasp when he notices the breakfast and flowers, “Oh, happy an–oh my God, Jack, you didn’t–?”
7. The last video is Bitty tucked under Jack’s chin, his face burrowed in the hollow of Jack’s throat. Jack is grinning like he just won a Stanley.
“He cried,” Jack says, like he’s proud.
“I did not,” Bitty’s muffled voice says. “You just surprised me.”
Jack presses a kiss to Bitty’s hairline and mumbles something. Bitty burrows in closer, if that is even possible. If Jack had been any louder, the viewers would’ve heard a low “I love you so much” in French.
I have mastery level 6 with Orianna and Karma and I hate it so much because people flame me when I miss my ult or when I fail to shield people since my reaction is slow. Guys, I’m trash, accept it, god damn! Can you not rely on me so much? I feel bad whenever I have to support someone, sheesh.
don’t let bitter ppl stop you, its valentines day so get your girl flowers, take ur significant other on a date, buy them cute socks, be cheesy, post your romantic crap on facebook who cares life is short
<b>Nagisa:</b> what do you mean you don't like Kanna. She's so sweet.<p/><b>Karma:</b> I swear the snake hates me.<p/><b>Kanna:</b> *hiss*<p/><b>Nagisa:</b> aww!<p/><b>Karma:</b> see! It tried to bite me!