- Maggie: Jesus, do you like Daryl? You seem to stare at him a lot and open up to him quite a bit.
- Jesus: Excuse me? How dare you.
- Jesus: I am shocked that you would ask such atrocious things.
- Jesus: I could never. He is one of my best friends.
- Jesus: Like how could you even think such things?
- Jesus: I mean yeah, he's really cute and he brings out the best in me but how dare you accuse me of having incredibly strong feelings for Daryl which I obviously don't have.
- Jesus: Yes, I can open up to him and he doesn't judge me which is a relief but HOW dare you ask me such a ridiculous thing.
- Jesus: He does make my days brighter just by looking at me but I am appalled that you assume such things.
- Jesus: I'm going to go talk to Daryl about this accusation. *storms off*
- Maggie, to herself: I knew it. He totally likes Daryl.
Of course you're 13.