FL talks about a cold sore cure. I thought cold sores were a type of herpes, so I looked it up: "Cold sores are usually caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV) type 1, which is transmitted by such forms of contact as kissing an infected person or sharing eating utensils, towels, or razors. Genital herpes is usually caused by herpes simplex virus type 2." Oookay, what has she been putting on her mouth? I don't remember her ever talking about cold sores, until now...with dating the poodle.
Ive never had a cold sore and FL never had a cold sore on her when we dated the last 9 years.
Ive seen robin with cold sores though.
It is a herpes virus but not a big deal. Nobody dies from herpes sores on your mouth.
I never really liked Keanu Reeves outside of Bill & Ted and Speed until I saw John Wick. Now that Ive seen John Wick 2 and have watched several of his interviews, it’s clear he’s actually a brilliant actor and a really humble and fun guy.
- when they vocalize alongside burr when says “see him now as he stands” in the first number
- how they almost overpower burr’s part in Non-stop
- the start of Satisfied. you kno the part
- in Wait For It when the male ensemble members echo burr then the female cast members then all of them at once throughout the whole song and how they get louder and louder towards the end until the last line
- all of Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
- bLOW us all awaaaAAy
- the commentary during the cabinet battles
- when they join hamilton’s part in The Room Where It Happens and everyone’s just frantically yelling at burr
i don’t think i really hit me until the city hall ceremony how important this was. 3 times in the past five years ive seen the Giants honored for winning the world series with a parade. just a few weeks ago the Warriors had their own parade. i’ve seen men’s teams be honored for their successes so many times now that this almost felt normal – until i realized never in a million years did i expect a women’s team, let alone the USWNT, have an entire parade celebrating their accomplishments. they got introduced 1 by 1. they got keys to the city. they got confetti and floats and a three hour time slot on a major sports channel and all the media attention across the nation dedicated solely to them. the first women’s sports team to have a parade in their honor – this is history, it’s unreal, and i’m beyond happy and so so proud